The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

Does the avatar have to be of a Terraria character? If not, could you make my character swing his sword? Here is a png of a grox(what he is)
Grox_Image.png

That's easy! I'm glad you made this request. I'll do it tomorrow hopefully.

Edit: hold on. what skin color and eye color?

@Milt69466 Haven't had time to continue that avatar you requested! I'm sorry.
Make my skin the same color of the one on your avatar
And my eyes? Meh, make them dark brown too.

Does the avatar have to be of a Terraria character? If not, could you make my character swing his sword? Here is a png of a grox(what he is)
Grox_Image.png
I can't make a sprite from scratch, so I can't make that grox swing a sword. I'm sorry.

i requested a terraria version of the character i requested but to make sure do you need more info?
That's all. You just said a few pages ago that you would make the character - but it's okay.

Hello! Do you think you could do an gif for me?

Could you have it as a character with hair number 35 with dark brown hair.
-Could you make it standing inside of a green dungeon
-Could you also have an animated wisp in the background?
-Can it have chlorophyte armor on? (Except for the head)
Im sorry if this is too much to ask. Please take your time

I've been having trouble puting my char files into the message for you, would a REALLY UP CLOSE screenshot do?

I'd like to make a request.

I'll take a terraria character avatar.
This GIF
F87A47E00FFA497ED2CBB6A75DB32DD9D6C7FD3C

Holding this sword at a downward angle (like the one you made for @AndrewSF1)
View attachment 10102

With a space background. If you need any more details, let me know.
Also, Here's the sprite sheet for the GIF.
View attachment 10103
Sounds simple enough, I'll do it tomorrow. Should the entire character be showing, or maybe the legs could be excluded so that it can be bigger, etc?

AWESOME! Do you think you could dye the armor with intense flame dye? I forgot to add this...
Sure!

Well guys, I'll call it a day. Good night everyone. Requests are now on hold so that I can complete the ones I've got pending. Good luck!

I need a new avatar. I feel to have it against the Dungeon (Blue). The character could have a Wisp and Shadowbeam Staff. I'm that type of Mage.

*Animated avatars are OP.

I need a new avatar. I feel to have it against the Dungeon (Blue). The character could have a Wisp and Shadowbeam Staff. I'm that type of Mage.

*Animated avatars are OP.

Requeats were aupposed to be on hold now, but I will make yours if you care to describe every detail of your character and not just that it's got a staff
Tongue.png

Last edited:
Sounds simple enough, I'll do it tomorrow. Should the entire character be showing, or maybe the legs could be excluded so that it can be bigger, etc?

Sure!

Well guys, I'll call it a day. Good night everyone. Requests are now on hold so that I can complete the ones I've got pending. Good luck!
I'll have the legs chopped off. Thanks for taking the request! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom