The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

I can't make the wyvern wisp.
You could probably make do with the cursed dragon skull
Dragon_Skull.png

I won't make the wisp fire animation for those skulls. Again; I'm not a spriter.

I politely ask for you to either get a wyvern wisp/dragonskull wisp animation or sprite yourself from other sources, or scratch the idea and come up with something else.

Sorry
Sad.png

I won't make the wisp fire animation for those skulls. Again; I'm not a spriter.

I politely ask for you to either get a wyvern wisp/dragonskull wisp animation or sprite yourself from other sources, or scratch the idea and come up with something else.

Sorry
Sad.png
Without the wyvern wisp and instead a normal wisp then, should I edit the original request?

I STEAL THE FIRST REQUEST IN THE NEW QUEUE HUEHUEHUE... wait what?
yes I did read the "How to Request" section.

Hmm, perhaps I'd like a forum avatar version of my guy, Agent Sagittarius:
View attachment 16603
How he is there is pretty simple, just holding his Sniper Rifle.
The background image, hmm, it can be my Death Star 3.0, but if not acceptable, try any other background.
Frame? Iridescent Bricks will work.

Vanity details:

Black Dye + Archaeologist's Hat
Black Dye + The Doctor's Shirt
Black Dye + Tuxedo Pants

Black Dye + Bone Wings
Black Dye + Toolbelt
Black Dye + Rocket Boots
Red Dye + Diamond Ring

If you don't understand the vanity details yet, I can PM the character download too.

ZV151.png

You're the first to ask for a frame in like, 6 months.
Tell me if you'd like anything changed.

NEW YEAR'S REQUEST TIME!
So, I would like a character in Full Chlorophyte armor (with the Headgear) dyed Purple and Black,
Welding The Axe,
With a fireworks background.
"I read 'How To Request'"
And last aspect:
Male, with a Wisp, and a Adamantite Beam frame.
Yes, I'll use my current one as a subsitute.

ZV151.png

You're the first to ask for a frame in like, 6 months.
Tell me if you'd like anything changed.

Hmm, it is nice, but three things are wrong, just saying.
First, the hair color isn't black and so are the eyes.
And the hairstyle's wrong too...
Might you edit them? You should have used the character download. :p

Can I request a whole player in Cobalt Armor (w/ mask) holding the S.D.M.G. in the Corruption at night, please? Only other things would be Ghost Wings dyed blue, and nothing else. 96 x 96 as well.
I read both the "How to request" section and the extra information.

(Also, if you want to, an animation of an Eater of Souls flying left to right behind the character would be cool.)

Hmm, it is nice, but three things are wrong, just saying.
First, the hair color isn't black and so are the eyes.
And the hairstyle's wrong too...
Might you edit them? You should have used the character download. :p
I was quite sure I had used the character file that you had sent me! Sigh... Got the files messed up. Sorry!

Because I had basically no reason to not to use the character you sent me e_e

So you start taking request again?
Okay, can you make a new forum avatar for me?
-Character's costume: Wizard Hat (Not the Wizard NPC's Hat) with silver/white dye, Spectre Robe, Spectre Pants,Ghost Wings. His face looks like the Clothier/Old Man's face.
-Background: Jungle Temple
-Others: A burning wisp like in Frous's one, it can be placed wherever you think it's best.
-Type: GIF (the wisp)

So you start taking request again?
Okay, can you make a new forum avatar for me?
-Character's costume: Wizard Hat (Not the Wizard NPC's Hat) with silver/white dye, Spectre Robe, Spectre Pants,Ghost Wings. His face looks like the Clothier/Old Man's face.
-Background: Jungle Temple
-Others: A burning wisp like in Frous's one, it can be placed wherever you think it's best.
-Type: GIF (the wisp)
YouDidNot.png

And do you want me to use the clothier's face in place of your character's?

Edit: Can I get a few likes for having been doing this for 3 hours?

This was a lot of work. Three hours straight, which I don't tend to do, ever (although I wasn't very focused at first. Or at any point, really e_e but that's just me being me). I did my best, considering that I just hit 12:00 AM (btw I just realized how Christmas JUST ended this is sad
Sad.png
)

Requests are still open (And I intend for it to stay that way for a good while), but deep inside I hope for no moar requests plz

@ZV151
I hope this looks good enough :3 Please enjoy!

ZV151.png

@MinerTurtle45
Tried to make it so you'd like it as much as possible. Had to fit the Picksaw somewhere, so the result was the turtle's back. I want you to like it as much as I do.

MinerTurtle45.gif

@Agentj 118
This version looks so much better
Happy.png
. Basically because I am revisiting an old avatar.

Agentj118.gif

Agentj118-Old.gif

@Wyverntamer
I wanted to stay away from my generic avatars and tried to make something more special for you. I had to remove the wisp animation, keeping the movement in the avatar very simple, because of various different reasons (I would have done it with no movement at all, but that would have been too boring!). I can force the wisp in, if you really want to, though that implies a few other things. This was basically gambling for me while making it, and I really, really seriously hope you like it a lot. Because I fear of having screwed it up from the start.

Wyverntamer.gif

Edit: For @Pumpking (another half an hour)
It was fun for me to experiment and try and make it look as awesome as possible. The stars were made by hand, the holes in the head glow separately and so does the little skull in the robe, the blade shines and everything has some effects applied to it. Every part of Pumpking is in a different image file in the assets of Terraria, so "building" Pumpkin is what took long
Tongue.png

Asdarms.png

Last edited:
I'm on a quest to make the Ultimate Avatar. I need some more images. (such as a certain sprite)
I'll come here so you make it glowy and awesome.

Back
Top Bottom