The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

Edit: Can I get a few likes for having been doing this for 3 hours?

This was a lot of work. Three hours straight, which I don't tend to do, ever (although I wasn't very focused at first. Or at any point, really e_e but that's just me being me). I did my best, considering that I just hit 12:00 AM (btw I just realized how Christmas JUST ended this is sad
Sad.png
)

Requests are still open (And I intend for it to stay that way for a good while), but deep inside I hope for no moar requests plz

@ZV151
I hope this looks good enough :3 Please enjoy!

ZV151.png

@MinerTurtle45
Tried to make it so you'd like it as much as possible. Had to fit the Picksaw somewhere, so the result was the turtle's back. I want you to like it as much as I do.

MinerTurtle45.gif

@Agentj 118
This version looks so much better
Happy.png
. Basically because I am revisiting an old avatar.

Agentj118.gif

Agentj118-Old.gif

@Wyverntamer
I wanted to stay away from my generic avatars and tried to make something more special for you. I had to remove the wisp animation, keeping the movement in the avatar very simple, because of various different reasons (I would have done it with no movement at all, but that would have been too boring!). I can force the wisp in, if you really want to, though that implies a few other things. This was basically gambling for me while making it, and I really, really seriously hope you like it a lot. Because I fear of having screwed it up from the start.

Wyverntamer.gif

Edit: For @Pumpking (another half an hour)
It was fun for me to experiment and try and make it look as awesome as possible. The stars were made by hand, the holes in the head glow separately and so does the little skull in the robe, the blade shines and everything has some effects applied to it. Every part of Pumpking is in a different image file in the assets of Terraria, so "building" Pumpkin is what took long
Tongue.png

Asdarms.png

Last edited:
I'm on a quest to make the Ultimate Avatar. I need some more images. (such as a certain sprite)
I'll come here so you make it glowy and awesome.

Hehe. Good luck with that, Asdarms. I hope that doesn't mean the steam avatar I made for you is going into trash any time soon.

Edit: Can I get a few likes for having been doing this for 3 hours?
@Wyverntamer
I wanted to stay away from my generic avatars and tried to make something more special for you. I had to remove the wisp animation, keeping the movement in the avatar very simple, because of various different reasons (I would have done it with no movement at all, but that would have been too boring!). I can force the wisp in, if you really want to, though that implies a few other things. This was basically gambling for me while making it, and I really, really seriously hope you like it a lot. Because I fear of having screwed it up from the start.

Wyverntamer.gif
You can have all my likes, I like this one a lot!
(Also, congratulations, your avatar is the first time since I got the first avatar from Pony to change to one from another artist)

Good thing I'm patient.
I know how much work you do.
Good thing you're patient? I don't think you've been waiting that much, Daniel
Tongue.png

...Unless you include the 40 days in which the requests were closed.

Edit: And I already did an avatar for you before!

Last edited:
Good thing you're patient? I don't think you've been waiting that much, Daniel
Tongue.png

...Unless you include the 40 days in which the requests were closed.
That was what I meant.
And the fact I take 2 hours JUST TO COMPLETE A SINGLE DRAWING.

Finally i can make my request, even though this one is for chritsmas.

i want this guy:
Skärmklipp.PNG

swinging a candy cane sword (with a regular one's speed) and the flame blocks moving like in the game.

size: TCF avatar size (if you know what size that is)

its been long since i recognized this, and been eager for a long time.
if something makes me unable to request (you have said something about needing to be your friend, but idk.)
if more info is needed, tell me about it.
i hope it becomes as good as your other jobs, since they are AMAZING!!

Finally i can make my request, even though this one is for chritsmas.

i want this guy:View attachment 17136
swinging a candy cane sword (with a regular one's speed) and the flame blocks moving like in the game.

size: TCF avatar size (if you know what size that is)

its been long since i recognized this, and been eager for a long time.
if something makes me unable to request (you have said something about needing to be your friend, but idk.)
if more info is needed, tell me about it.
i hope it becomes as good as your other jobs, since they are AMAZING!!
Well I can't work with that picture. You have to give me your character, or the exact details of your character.
I see that you didn't read the "How to Request" section in the main post. The thread has changed a lot since you last came. Maybe you should, you know, uh,
GO SEE IT just in case.

I said it many times

but some still don't read it

why don't people just read the stuff i write

why can't they read it ;-;

Last edited:
Well I can't work with that picture. You have to give me your character, or the exact details of your character.
I see that you didn't read the "How to Request" section in the main post. The thread has changed a lot since you last came. Maybe you should, you know, uh,
GO SEE IT
just in case.

I said it many times

but some still don't read it

why don't people just read the stuff i write

why can't they read it ;-;
I read it

now ive read it. so here goes i guess. again.

the character is wearing reindeer antlers and parka coat and parka leggings, bundle of ballons and festive wings, and a star veil, all dyed green flame and black dye.
background: Squiggles. Size: 96x96, and a still picture that is 186x186.
he will be swinging a candy cane sword that has cursed flame particles.

i read the first page and made sure to check of all the things, so i hope this will be sufficient.

I READ THE "HOW TO REQUEST" SECTION

I have a small request.
Could you add
Pumpking Crown 5.png
to
Asdarms.gif

Also, could you make the moon (and maybe stars) glow a bit?
Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Pumpking Crown 3.png
    Pumpking Crown 3.png
    600 bytes · Views: 180
  • Asdarms.gif
    Asdarms.gif
    91.7 KB · Views: 228
Back
Top Bottom