The Paladin's Forum Workshop - Featuring Terraria avatars, now for Steam too!

Can you make an avatar of a character wearing normal black shirt, has white hair, white pants, black shoes. Also wearing a white crimson cloak, and white mechanical gloves. I want it so you can see the full character, and a background of a snow biome. I also really like your style!

Can you make an avatar of a character wearing normal black shirt, has white hair, white pants, black shoes. Also wearing a white crimson cloak, and white mechanical gloves. I want it so you can see the full character, and a background of a snow biome. I also really like your style!
Okay! I think you want it in daytime. Any other gimmick you'd like ^^? Also, what skin color :D? I'm guessing either white or really pale, hehe

Okay! I think you want it in daytime. Any other gimmick you'd like ^^? Also, what skin color :D? I'm guessing either white or really pale, hehe
Yes, day time. default skin colour, and the eye colour could be white or black, up to you!

Can You Draw Me, a character of terraria in the underworld (background) with molten armor and a moving imp (gif) sorry i not know much english :/,in the size of a avatar

Can You Draw Me, a character of terraria in the underworld (background) with molten armor and a moving imp (gif) sorry i not know much english :/,in the size of a avatar
Sure, I'll try the imp. Should the imp teleport, or attack?

By the way, to those interested in my current signature, this is the base I worked on:

The%20Paladin%20sample.gif

@Kelp if I double-post, but to show a finished request (regardless of the time between both posts), is it okay? I know that you can doublepost as long as it's "relevant", but I wanted to make sure.

@Asdarms I made your Pumpking ^-^

Asdarms.gif

Can you make an avatar of a character wearing normal black shirt, has white hair, white pants, black shoes [Specified later: White or black eyes, default skin color]. Also wearing a white crimson cloak, and white mechanical gloves. I want it so you can see the full character [Tell me if it's the right size ^-^], and a background of a snow biome [day]. I also really like your style! [Thanks :3]

It's sheer cold in here! You didn't specify a hair style. I went with the default one, but I myself would like it to have a different hair. Just tell me if you want to change anything :3

could i have this guy high fiving what looks like foxy?

Just came up with a background myself. I sprited the foxy myself, pretty much. I hope it looks good! Tell me if you'd like a different background.

Last edited:
No it looks perfect
It's sheer cold in here! You didn't specify a hair style. I went with the default one, but I myself would like it to have a different hair. Just tell me if you want to change anything :3

Just came up with a background myself. I sprited the foxy myself, pretty much. I hope it looks good! Tell me if you'd like a different background.

! Sorry for not giving a foxy sprite, I was looking for one but didn't find one,I will credit you when this becomes my agatar

So, someone told me of a reputable avatar and signature creator. I just wanted to come by and see whats the hubbub.

I'll be honest, this work is very impressive. Heck, even entertaining! I'm going to watch this thread to see amazing submissions. =) I think I got my assumption wrong about the rules, but I think my present avvie might be too complex to be animated.

I look forward to your work, my good man!

So, someone told me of a reputable avatar and signature creator. I just wanted to come by and see whats the hubbub.

I'll be honest, this work is very impressive. Heck, even entertaining! I'm going to watch this thread to see amazing submissions. =) I think I got my assumption wrong about the rules, but I think my present avvie might be too complex to be animated.

I look forward to your work, my good man!
Thank you! May I know who told you about me?

Well, if you're in doubt, leave a message on my profile or send me a message with what you had in mind. I'll then know if it is actually too complex for me or not :3

Thank you! May I know who told you about me?

Well, if you're in doubt, leave a message on my profile or send me a message with what you had in mind. I'll then know if it is actually too complex for me or not :3

I didn't take names, I was browsing frantically, then I saw your post on the front page recommending someone to get an avatar change, politely.

I thought, "Why not." and I'm glad I came across.

And you would not mind? I wouldn't take up your time?

Everything looks perfect! It looks exactly like my normal character, and I do have the default hair style! Now I don't know if I should change my avatar or nah.

Everything looks perfect! It looks exactly like my normal character, and I do have the default hair style! Now I don't know if I should change my avatar or nah.
Why would you request it if you're not going to use it just kidding!

Do as you please, it wouldn't bother me if you didn't change yours; it's okay. Your current avatar is fantastic anyways! I could put that wyvern in a corner or something though, if you want :p Just giving out a random idea.

Hello! Do you think you could do an gif for me?

Could you have it as a character with hair number 35 with dark brown hair.
-Could you make it standing inside of a green dungeon
-Could you also have an animated wisp in the background?
-Can it have chlorophyte armor on? (Except for the head)
Im sorry if this is too much to ask. Please take your time

Hello! Do you think you could do an gif for me?

Could you have it as a character with hair number 35 with dark brown hair.
-Could you make it standing inside of a green dungeon
-Could you also have an animated wisp in the background?
-Can it have chlorophyte armor on? (Except for the head)
Im sorry if this is too much to ask. Please take your time
That's easy! I'm glad you made this request. I'll do it tomorrow hopefully.

Edit: hold on. what skin color and eye color?

@Milt69466 Haven't had time to continue that avatar you requested! I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom