The Paladin's pencil drawings (Need suggestions!)

What would this thread be if you didn't draw your namesake? Draw a paladin!
Wow, wow! There are no mirrors!

But again, I had not thought about that ever before. What a coincidence that I didn't think of either myself or my hammer.

I will consider it! The next drawing will be my hammer though.

I feel pretty.
Seriously, I look awesome in this drawing! Great job! :D
Thanks! You got to wait for the backstory :p

divider.png

Edit: Woohoo! Second page already! :D

I updated the OP with a nicer and more formal presentation at the start and the end. Feeling proud of the results!

Can you draw the dungeon spirit? Or your shield, although the spirit sounds cooler!

How are you so good a drawing? I have one friend at school who is an amazing artist, I like to watch him doodle around during math class. One of his doodles=Every thing I drew, ever. Since I am so terrible at art, wanna have a look at my math homework? Now that is true art!

Can you draw the dungeon spirit? Or your shield, although the spirit sounds cooler!

How are you so good a drawing? I have one friend at school who is an amazing artist, I like to watch him doodle around during math class. One of his doodles=Every thing I drew, ever. Since I am so terrible at art, wanna have a look at my math homework? Now that is true art!
Dammit! I missed myself, my hammer, and my shield when thinking of ideas?! What else did I not think of?!

You mean the wisp? Sure I can. Do I draw it for you, or is it a suggestion?

... I'd like to see your math homework.

I remember some of these drawings from TO! These are really great, I can really see you improving!
Thank you Fierce :D

Dammit! I missed myself, my hammer, and my shield when thinking of ideas?! What else did I not think of?!

You mean the wisp? Sure I can. Do I draw it for you, or is it a suggestion?

... I'd like to see your math homework.

Thank you Fierce :D
I do mean the dungeon spirit, little flying thing that drops ectoplasm? Anyway, it is a suggestion, I will also get to you with my math homework once I get it probably tomorrow. But my current math overall grade for the semester is 95%.

There are many drawings I need to make now! I've been sustaining my Workshop, so I haven't really had time to draw in my free time.

Drawings I've been wanting to make include my hammer and shield, various dungeon scenes, a fruit bat, a dungeon spirit.

I updated my story thread with the lastest 2 drawings!

Click here to read only the story related to The Muramasa.
Click here to read only the story related to The Jungle.

And finally, click here for the main post, to read the entire story of myself as a paladin.

Thanks for your support!

If you fancy it - I'd be extremely intrigued to see both your interpretation of the Skeleton Commando, and your story relating to just how he got stuck down there...!

And, of course, fantastic stuff - both in terms of literary and uh, drawing-y quality. But you knew that well enough already! :happy:

If you fancy it - I'd be extremely intrigued to see both your interpretation of the Skeleton Commando, and your story relating to just how he got stuck down there...!

And, of course, fantastic stuff - both in terms of literary and uh, drawing-y quality. But you knew that well enough already! :happy:
The next monster to draw will probably be the ragged caster. I was drawing a hammer now.

If I gather a bunch of drawings of different dungeon monsters I'll definitely try to make a story for them all!

Bone lee was genetically modified.
The snipers were guards.
Commandoes are soldiers of The Kingdom, of course.
Diabolists... You know the deal. Hell and stuff.
The spirits of the dungeon are related to the ragged casters.

The next monster to draw will probably be the ragged caster.

If I gather a bunch of drawings of different dungeon monsters I'll definitely try to make a story for them all!

Bone lee was genetically modified.
The snipers were guards.
Commandoes are soldiers of The Kingdom, of course.
Diabolists... You know the deal. Hell and stuff.
The spirita of the dungeom are related to the ragged casters.

Aww, Soldiers of the Kingdom? I r disappoint. I totally imagined a story starting with something along the lines of: "See, after Sylvester Stallone walked off the set of Rambo one day..." Hahaha! Ah, I'm just kidding around - even though the Commandoes did always seem like a pretty hilarious monster type to me. But looking forward to your sweaty Ragged Caster drawing (even though I've never seen one in my LIFE, my dungeon was basically completely missing that type of the backwall!).

That's the summary!
Weapons were being developed in The Dungeon, too.

... And tested. If you know what I mean. Hehe

Therefore we got people with brand new lethal destructive weapons, who happened to be in there.

Does that make sense?
[DOUBLEPOST=1415544777][/DOUBLEPOST]
And now, the image of Rambo has imprinted on me. The Dungeon has gotten a whole lot stranger....
God damn, Milt.

I'm laughing my bottom off.

That's the summary!
Weapons were being developed in The Dungeon, too.

... And tested. If you know what I mean. Hehe

Therefore we got people with brand new lethal destructive weapons, who happened to be in there.

Does that make sense?
[DOUBLEPOST=1415544777][/DOUBLEPOST]
God damn, Milt.

I'm laughing my bottom off.

Intriguing - but it still doesn't explain why Plantera owns several Grenade Launchers. o.o;
[DOUBLEPOST=1415545086][/DOUBLEPOST]
And now, the image of Rambo has imprinted on me. The Dungeon has gotten a whole lot stranger....

The true Dungeon - the messed-up mind of Shotte! Damn, you'd need to be in Super Duper Mondo Hardmode to enter, and as soon as you crossed the threshold, your character would spontaneously combust...

Edit:

@Samrux - You're welcome.

7tJKL15.png

Last edited:
Let's see here... you putting a hand over the [insert random biome chest]?

Or maybe a cursed skull floating over a Big Bone.

I cheated a little with the perspective.

Click to enlarge

Looks great! However, I would say two things about it. For one, I believe that the middle bit of the hammer heads could have been separated from the hammer heads by a pair of more clear lines, as it kind of looks like one continuous piece of metal, if you know what I'm saying!

That aside, I always thought the Paladin Hammer heads were intended to look a little like angel wings - but that's just my personal interpretation of the sprite. Those two diddy things aside, the shading is as always exquisite, and your attention to detail is once again superb!

Looks great! However, I would say two things about it. For one, I believe that the middle bit of the hammer heads could have been separated from the hammer heads by a pair of more clear lines, as it kind of looks like one continuous piece of metal, if you know what I'm saying!

That aside, I always thought the Paladin Hammer heads were intended to look a little like angel wings - but that's just my personal interpretation of the sprite. Those two diddy things aside, the shading is as always exquisite, and your attention to detail is once again superb!
I did add a very faint line to indicate division and depth for the middle of the head, but it is true that I might have needed more than that, as you said; to actually make them seem like separate pieces.

Thanks for your opinion! I'm always more than glad to read any~

Back
Top Bottom