The Paladin's pencil drawings (Need suggestions!)

You don't embody hatred. You embody madness.

A sentient being.

Well that's just fantastic. Who am I now, Shottegorath? C:<

Edit: Although whether I am actually a sentient being is in question... the query to answer is, with an IQ as low as mine (<10) can I actually be considered sentient?

Bonus #5: Star.

This one is a little... fancier, though still made in kind of a rush (for what it's worth to me) so a cleaner version should be made. It might be one of, if not the last, bonus drawings.

I want to know your opinions, please! For that, I want to summon @Shotte , @Milt69466 , @Boooo , @FierceRogue and @Xman101 . Why? No idea, I just want you guys here to look at it and tell me what you think
Hehe.png
However, I'd love to hear anyone else's opinion.

What do you think it is? What does it make you think of? What do you think it means? What are the best and worst things about it? What could be improved? That's what I'd love to hear.

SedaeStar.png

Love.gif
Christmas! It makes me think of Christmas! I have no idea why.. Although it looks epic.

-snippity snap-
The drawing looks really nice. Like Xman pointed out, though, it would be a lot better if the "points" or whatever you want to call them were the same length. Additionally, the bottom point of the central star-like shape looks a little longer than the others, but at this point, it's just me nit-picking.

Overall, though, it's fantastic! I want to see your updated version of it as well.

I'm also honored that you value my opinion enough to summon me to the thread...

When somebody doing pencil artowrk more better and isn't favorited so much. Why? Requests are that.
index.php

making_terra_blade_by_m31k-d87in20.png

Also Xan is originaly from DragonFable not A(dventure) Q(est) W(orlds). When player play game and don't know who he is.
I am going to say your arrtwork is better than before.

@m31k
Well, Xan truly is from DF.
Thank you for the compliments, but I didn't quite understand what you meant in the first sentence.

Also, loving your style! :3

Stil Accepting Requests? if yes can you do a fire wisp with molten armor without the helmet the fire wisp is the head

I guess this thread was left a little abandoned by me! What with school, my workshop, and the giveaway thread.

Back
Top Bottom