The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Loki

Consigliere
Staff member
Re-Logic
Administrator
JParker Announcement.PNG

There will be no State of the Game this month. It was scheduled to go live today, but obviously, this is not the time. We will fill everyone in on what's going on next month. Please feel free to ask any questions, share memories of Leinfors, or just to grieve together here in this thread.

We love you all - thanks for your support in this devastating time.​

View attachment 400042

There will be no State of the Game this month. It was scheduled to go live today, but obviously, this is not the time. We will fill everyone in on what's going on next month. Please feel free to ask any questions, share memories of Leinfors, or just to grieve together here in this thread.

Congratulations to Jason and everything he accomplished in his life, and well wishes to all of his friends and family.

...Oh wow...this comes as a surprise.

Leinfors has been a big person in the QA team of Re-Logic, and also in the community support when he reads all the messages in the Balance suggestion thread and giving his feedback.
I've always appreciated his attention and activity on the forums, he was a great person you could have a laugh with it, and a very dedicated person when it came to QA testing.
He was a great asset to the team and the community in the 1.4 era and beyond.

He'll surely be missed.

Last edited:
Though I haven't known Leinfors as long as others, I know he was a genuinely good person and spent his time trying to help others, for the betterment of all. I cannot even begin to imagine what his family and friends are going through. Leinfors' legacy will be remembered. Rest in peace.

Leinfors was a major inspiration to me when I 1st started browsing TCF. It is safe to say I found my style as a Forum Moderator because of him. Without him, many of us would not be where we are today.

Not only has he done so much for Terraria, for Re-Logic. He has been a fantastic friend and was always supportive with every forum member. If you needed help, Lein always had time for you. A small conversation with Lein easily made my day brighter. It could be about Terraria or anything non-Terraria related.

I'm saddened by the loss of a close friend. It will not be the same without Lein, as Re-Logic has lost an important family member.

I will continue to be as strong as I can for everyone else on the Forums. If anyone wishes to talk about Leinfors or their sorrows. You may talk with me. I will listen.

Leinfors did everything for this game

He was an extremely nice person and developer, he was extremely pleasant to talk to

He got me into the game more than i ever was. In a literal sense as well, becoming a beta tester was like a dream come true for child me, and it was thanks to him.

His contribution to Terraria cannot be underestimated. We will always miss him.

Ouch, that was unexpected and the last thing I wanted, rest in peace, Leinfors, we hope that you spend your time in the afterlife...

IN PEACE AND HARMONY.

pPYIi64.gif

View attachment 400042

Oh that's heartbreaking news to hear. My condolences to their family and their extended family over at ReLogic. May his soul rest easy.

Back
Top Bottom