The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Screenshot_20230227-171417~2.png
'There might be pasta in the pockets'

View attachment 400042

There will be no State of the Game this month. It was scheduled to go live today, but obviously, this is not the time. We will fill everyone in on what's going on next month. Please feel free to ask any questions, share memories of Leinfors, or just to grieve together here in this thread.

We love you all - thanks for your support in this devastating time.​

View attachment 400042

There will be no State of the Game this month. It was scheduled to go live today, but obviously, this is not the time. We will fill everyone in on what's going on next month. Please feel free to ask any questions, share memories of Leinfors, or just to grieve together here in this thread.

rarely active on these communities but never heard of him but he in better place now

Best wishes and regards to the Re-Logic team after losing a long-valued friend and comrade. I never knew him personally, but I remember seeing that iconic avatar of his pop up in the forums from time to time. I only hope his friends and family aren't suffering too much after their loss.

View attachment 400042

even if I didn't know him, I know that he was a wonderful person. a kind soul who helped everyone who looked like they needed it.
I wish his family the best of luck.
Rest In Peace, Jason. may your here never be forgotten

I already gave my sympathies and condolences, but I want to add on this to his friends, family, and colleagues my thoughts and prayers are with you in this tough time, take as long as you need to grieve and mourn, time does heal all wounds but it will be tough and hard for a few years, especially the first year, he will never be forgottten and will be dearly missed.

I was deeply saddened by the news. I didn't chat much with Leinfors, but I've always respected him. He was very kind and was always ready to help others. He had a deep passion for his job and it clearly shows. So many wonderful changes and additions were implemented into the game because of him. Besides that, he always cared what the community thinks about the game and was always ready to discuss how to make this amazing game even better. He was truly an amazing person and an amazing developer.
My condolences to his family and friends.
Leinfors will never be forgotten!

View attachment 400042

Rest in peace Leinfors, thanks for the game you made for us.
View attachment 400042

Rest in peace Leinfors, thanks for the game you made for us.

Attachments

• Sanguine_Staff.png
    Sanguine_Staff.png
    233 bytes · Views: 32
View attachment 400042

Terraria is such an amazing game... same could be said for his contribution of its development.

Oh no... This is terrible to hear...
May you rest in peace, Leinfors.
Thank you for everything you've done for Terraria and ReLogic.

Back
Top Bottom