The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

sadly i have never had an interaction with him personally, but he helped make something that has been a big part of my life and something that i love, and he also helped give that to millions of others, and for that, he is someone that we should remember for all of our lives, rip leinfors.

:red:ing :red:, man, that is such a shame, it really is. I was there when he fixed an issue where the day and night cycle was messed up and it was only night. May the epic gigachad genius rest in peace.

its a terrible day
just seeing how much everyone is affected speaks volumes about how he has connected with everyone here
my best of wishes to those who were close to him...

:red:, really? send some screenshots. I don't want to touch that rancid :red:hole known as reddit.

If that's the case then that is honestly kind of cringe.
Please don't share screenshots. Bear in mind that the staff here and on Reddit and discord are both clearing up this kind of crap and dealing with it at the same time. Sharing it around does not help.

I remember him far back when he was just an ordinary member, Leinfors was always such a calm and fair guy who I can say I've never had a bad interaction with. I will only hold those times I've spent in conversation even more dear to me. Sometimes I am caught up with things in my life I forget how much life changes for the people I know when the screens are off. But he left the community with so much good, my heart goes out to his family and god bless.

Didn't know him well and I don't often spend time in the community, but man, I hope he can rest in peace. Leinfors was an important member of the community, and it is sad to see him go.

This came really suddenly. Like, damn.

I've only interacted with Leinfors a couple times, but he's been a positive presence on these forums for as long as I can remember.

Hope you like it on the other side, mate. 🫡

I just went on the wiki to search for something quickly, and then I find out about this. This honestly hurts my heart.
Rest in Peace Jason, you were and still are one of the greatest team members ever.

View attachment 400042

There will be no State of the Game this month. It was scheduled to go live today, but obviously, this is not the time. We will fill everyone in on what's going on next month. Please feel free to ask any questions, share memories of Leinfors, or just to grieve together here in this thread.

We love you all - thanks for your support in this devastating time.​
Rest in Peace, Leinfors.

I'm gutted by this news. Leinfors was super nice, always kind and helpful to new players and new people on the forums both. He did so much for us that we as players never really recognized, and I feel badly about that.
Rest in peace, you absolute legend. Save us a seat in Valhalla.

Back
Top Bottom