The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Was shocked to see this news... I don't think I ever had the pleasure of meeting or chatting with Leinfors, but knowing he did so much for the game was eye opening. Especially knowing that how he presented himself in the community and how much he interacted with it as well.

It's always terrible to lose someone you care about, especially when you're close to them. So not only does his family have my condolences, but the rest of the Re-Logic team, the administrators and moderators in this forum, and every user here.

I know I haven't been here in.. well, forever, nor was I particularly close to Leinfors, but I still wanted to offer my condolences to all his friends, family, and colleagues.
May he rest in peace, knowing he's remembered fondly.

I hope said friends, family and colleagues are doing alright these days especially, and I offer big virtual hug to you, if you read this
🫂

I am absolutely crushed to hear this news. My condolences go out to everyone close to him, who was a fan of him, who was touched by this news as well.

I feel like the perfect way to honour him in the game is subtly. End the credits with

"Hey everyone, just a reminder to be nice to each other. :)"

Hello, I cannot enter the memorial server, it stays at "Connecting with 71.195.187.232:1111". Can anyone help me?
I mean the tmmg.ddns.net server, port 1111

I'm sorry to hear that. He seemed to be very helpful and dedicated based on what I saw of him on these forums.

To honor him, we should make it where if you name your character Leinfors (or any variation of his name), it would spawn a golden grave when you die, regardless of money.
Alternatively, make it so that a character named Leinfors always has the effect of his vanity shampoo accessory.

View attachment 400042

There will be no State of the Game this month. It was scheduled to go live today, but obviously, this is not the time. We will fill everyone in on what's going on next month. Please feel free to ask any questions, share memories of Leinfors, or just to grieve together here in this thread.

We love you all - thanks for your support in this devastating time.​
Rest in peace Leinfors, one of my favourite devs by far mainly due to how active he was within the community. Condolences to his family. Rest in peace <3

View attachment 400042

There will be no State of the Game this month. It was scheduled to go live today, but obviously, this is not the time. We will fill everyone in on what's going on next month. Please feel free to ask any questions, share memories of Leinfors, or just to grieve together here in this thread.

Hello, I'm new to this Terraria community. Man.. that's really sad. I was so devastated to hear about the passing of Leinfors. He was an amazing person and he will be forever missed. My condolences and rest easy, friend. I understand there's no State of the Game for February, take good care for grieving for Leinfors.

Last edited:
View attachment 400042

rest easy friend

I was shocked to hear this news and honestly, I'm still at a loss of words. He was always a pleasant person to work with and was undoubtedly passionate about his job. This is major loss for everyone.

Obviously, my thoughts go to his family and friends that are going through this tough time. May he rest in peace.

I'm so so sorry to hear this and feel so devastated.
The world feels colder and emptier without Leinfors. We never spoke, but as many other fellow Terrarians said, you can feel his attention to detail and love for development's impact on the game's quality. I hope he's in a better place right now, and my thoughts go to his family and friends. Hang in there, guys. I promise it gets better.

View attachment 400042

View attachment 400042

It's been so long when I was playing terraria so much time, I really enjoyed it so much and it was my very favorite game I ever played ❤️, this is my first time and message in this great forum, Rest in peace Jason 😭

I just heard about this from Khaios' video. I don't even know what to say other than I hope his family recovers. I didn't know him too well but his contributions to Terraria, for the game itself, modding, forums, will never be forgotten. He revolutionized what Terraria was, and will forever be. Farewell to a legend

Man, it's always rough to see someone go, way before their time. :merchantcry:

I didn't really know you; how can you really know someone on the internet, but that didn't change being utterly shocked when I eyed the topic title.
After all, I've been around in here for many years and we occasionally have had contact, and no one can deny that you played a massive role in this community, dare I say one of the main support pillars that are holding up and strengthening our Terraria home.
I can't think anything else than that I did know you, at least a little, so it absolutely hurts to see you go.
Life does seem to have a habit of taking good people away early and leaving the trash behind. :merchantsigh:

Rest in peace, Leinfors.

I never know what to say in moments like this, often just rambling about, so I'll just leave it at this.
My condolances to his family and friends, and his forum colleagues. Strength to all of you.

View attachment 400042

This is quiet an announcement but truly R.I.P. and we will all miss you<3

Back
Top Bottom