The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

View attachment 400042

There will be no State of the Game this month. It was scheduled to go live today, but obviously, this is not the time. We will fill everyone in on what's going on next month. Please feel free to ask any questions, share memories of Leinfors, or just to grieve together here in this thread.

We love you all - thanks for your support in this devastating time.​
I have not been a huge Terraria fan all-though I did play the game a lot. Leinfors I did know he was a developer of the game. I am really sad to hear that he has passed at such a young age. I am really sorry for all those who are having a hard time handling this loss. Leinfors Rest In Peace We all are thankful for your help and work on terraria.

Capture 2023-02-24 10_03_51.png

I Dont Know How to Describe It But I Just Want A Memorial Statue
Wouldn't it be better to make a world seed just for him?
Why not both? A special seed with a build at spawn featuring a statue of Leinfors surrounded by a very peaceful environment (sakura trees, ponds with waterfalls, benches to sit on, critters everywhere, etc). It could look like this build from Khaois but on the ground instead of space… (Khaois or another prominent Terraria builder could make the build if they were up to it)

1AF9D5E7-4BA4-4803-90C5-361E371D0491.jpeg

The rest of the world could be similar to a normal world but with small changes that reference Leinfors like a Pre-Hardmode version of the Vampire Knives and Sanguine Staff, Leinfors’ Wings in sky chests, already setup Pylon villages, structures made from the Luminite and Ancient Brick variations, Rubblemaker sold in Pre-Hardmode, Castlevania and Final Fantasy references, etc.

Last edited:
View attachment 400042

There will be no State of the Game this month. It was scheduled to go live today, but obviously, this is not the time. We will fill everyone in on what's going on next month. Please feel free to ask any questions, share memories of Leinfors, or just to grieve together here in this thread.

We love you all - thanks for your support in this devastating time.​
Sorry

I hope, Leinfors has had a proper send off by now, and no I'm not inquiring cause that would be rude, but Im saying I hope he has been laid to rest or cremated or whatever Leinfors wishes to have happen to his body, and I hope his family are getting all the help and support they need to help with them through this tough time.

Back
Top Bottom