Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo RE-LOGIC,PIPE WORK,CODEGLUE and 505 GAME can ya make it faster because i need to fight moon lord now !!!
[doublepost=1486726319,1486726290][/doublepost]Yo RE-LOGIC,PIPE WORK,CODEGLUE and 505 GAME can ya make it faster because i need to fight moon lord now !!!

Yo RE-LOGIC,PIPE WORK,CODEGLUE and 505 GAME can ya make it faster because i need to fight moon lord now !!!
[doublepost=1486726319,1486726290][/doublepost]Yo RE-LOGIC,PIPE WORK,CODEGLUE and 505 GAME can ya make it faster because i need to fight moon lord now !!!
Pretty sure that's not how you get the game released faster. Have patience, find another game to play in the meantime. Terraria ain't going anywhere.

Cool, (please dont swear to me, i was inactive) i see Ps Vita is going down... I was going to buy a Ps Vita, glad i did not! I have a 512 MB RAM Mobile phone, but i am sure my phone can handle 1.3 update, cuz root.

Cool, (please dont swear to me, i was inactive) i see Ps Vita is going down... I was going to buy a Ps Vita, glad i did not! I have a 512 MB RAM Mobile phone, but i am sure my phone can handle 1.3 update, cuz root.
According to other posters your phone won't even handle 1.2 very well. The game already needs 1GB of RAM on mobile to run well, 1.3 is going to make that amount go up.

What Good Only Miss Six Months For Terraria 1.3 Mobile :) (ignore this comment I just wrote to people who do not know more or less when terraria 1.3 leaves)

(Google Tradutor ;-; )
[doublepost=1487620610,1487620409][/doublepost]I do not need the date (sorry)

(Google Tradutor ;-; )

This is great news, and I can't wait for the update to occur, however I would like to know if 2 GB of ram is enough for 1.3 on mobile, as that is the amount of ram my current phone has

This is great news, and I can't wait for the update to occur, however I would like to know if 2 GB of ram is enough for 1.3 on mobile, as that is the amount of ram my current phone has
Nobody knows yet how much RAM 1.3 needs for mobile. I don't think the developers have even started on the mobile codebase yet. Just gonna have to be patient.

It hasn't been mentioned if the 1.3 mobile will require a new RAM spec. Right now the requirement is at 1GB of RAM. I'm sure there will be more info coming our way as things develop and as we get closer to release.

So basically, there will soon be 3.1 for mobile, right?
[doublepost=1488518974,1488518954][/doublepost]So basically, there will soon be 3.1 for mobile, right?
[doublepost=1488519004][/doublepost]So basically, there will soon be 3.1 for mobile, right?
All we know is 1.3 for mobile is planned for a few months after the release of 1.3 on PS4/XB!. That is planned for as late as June, so mobile is probably looking at late summer to early fall. Of course plans can change, we could very well not see 1.3 on consoles until July or August if bad things happen to derail the developers.

It hasn't been mentioned if the 1.3 mobile will require a new RAM spec. Right now the requirement is at 1GB of RAM. I'm sure there will be more info coming our way as things develop and as we get closer to release.
Thanks for the info, I'll be on the lookout for information on this now since I know nobody knows yet

Oh well, there goes my preparation for 1.3, I'm really sad that 1.3 ain't coming for past gen (good thing I have ps4) I also have a question, will my stuff from ps3 transfer to ps4 terraria? Cuz it'll be sad going through getting high quality 1.2.4 loot again.... btw, if somebody wants to write me an answer for my question, write it to me by private message ( or being more specific, start a conversation with me)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom