Official The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Discussion in 'Mobile General Talk' started by 505Games, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Spazmatism

No, it's impossible. The 1.3 update requires way too much RAM to put it on PS3/360.

diekonradish likes this.
  2. Katsudon

Katsudon Terrarian

It has been answered multiple times, but 1.3 just can't be on a 10 year old or something console.

3. LoadingSir

LoadingSir Terrarian

Alright then

4. Gamma Sandwich

Gamma Sandwich Terrarian

Hoping to see some good news here soon.

5. Alepz

Alepz Terrarian

Will it be 1.3 as it is, or will have the 1.3 - 1.3.6 's content?

6. Unit One

Unit One Moderator Staff Member Moderator

It will be 1.3.0.7 with plans to continue updating it.

Alepz and Gamma Sandwich like this.
  7. Finally, I'll be able to go to the dungeon and kill the hooded people at the entrance to summon a plague doctor sorcerer to kill

8. Proto Persona

Proto Persona Spazmatism

Oooh, new idea for a crossover, you actually summon Plague Knight from Shovel Knight who proceeds to potion you to death.

9. Akradon

Akradon Terrarian

Can't wait to fight all the new bosses, get all the new trophies and weapons. Hopefully it won't be much further!

10. I can kill the Moon Lord in Expert Mode in Console/Mobile

But wait..these consoles (PS3, PS Vita, XBox 360...) are really old (11 years old), will remain still at 1.2.4

11. Ovioviwoo

Ovioviwoo Terrarian

12. MoeHolyGhost

MoeHolyGhost Terrarian

Remember when the hype was real?

13. r4v1n6

r4v1n6 Official Terrarian

I'm still hyped for the Console 1.3 despite having already played 1.3 on PC.

ShadowOfDarkness and Unit One like this.
  14. demvic1

demvic1 Skeletron Prime

I remember being hyped and excited for this and now I barely think about this update that still hasn’t come out

MoeHolyGhost likes this.
  15. MoeHolyGhost

MoeHolyGhost Terrarian

That's real :red:ing easy to say after playing the damn content. It's a different story otherwise.

demvic1 likes this.
  16. r4v1n6

r4v1n6 Official Terrarian

Why is it different? I'm pretty certain you and most other people reading this know quite a bit about 1.3 thanks to YouTube and the wiki. If anything I should feel more like "Been there, done that." but no, I'm genuinely excited.

Anyways, we shouldn't have to wait much longer. Rumour has it the next PW stream later tonight will be interesting. I suggest you watch it (I sure am).

17. MoeHolyGhost

MoeHolyGhost Terrarian

Oh I'm for sure gonna be watching. Can't wait to hear about the new delay first hand.