Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "TerraDream274, post: 1715150, membro: 19080"] um ano após a saída do console 1.3 e o celular ainda não estar disponível. opsiiee. [/ QUOTE]
Uau, apenas some months?

Hello , as a IOS ( and also PC ) player , i have been wondering if there was an ETA for terraria mobile and I also have been wondering the IOS version that will support 1.3 , any ideas ?

I start to wonder if it will ever comes out ?
I mean of course it takes a lot of time to change a game interface / code but textures are made and I don’t think everything will be remade ....

Let’s be patient , I don’t think we will wait any longer anymore , we got quite convincing screenshots , and if needed I got pc .
I wonder however , will we keep our stuff or will it be resetted with the update ?
If we lose it , will there be a way to get it back without all the grind ?

They just asked for people to submit their worlds and characters specifically so they can test and make sure that as many people as possible don't lose their progress. So the plan is that you don't get reset.

When I updated my test version, my old worlds and saves came through 100% cleanly (and I can see the backups are still there as well in the iOS "Files" app). These were saves that I had on my device - I assume cloud will be a bit trickier, but that's over my head. (could always just pull them down to your device ofc - and that is probably smart to do anyway)

Thanks for the fast replies , do I don’t have anything to fear then .
Good for me and for others .

Yeah, would pull down cloud to local to be super sure, but the plan is to get old saves into the new version. :)

Can we get an approximation of how long it will take before we get the large 1.3 update because uptil now I was playing class playthroughs on mobile just to avoid being bored but now I've done literally every challenge possible and want something new. I also really want to use some of the lunar event/moon lord weapons, particularly the SDMG, Last Prism, Stardust Dragon Staff, and Daybreak. I'm also getting increasingly tired of Beetle Armor as a matter of fact so I really can't wait for Solar Armor.

I have a big question, if I log into psn on the psvita, and I log in to my psn on ps4, and then get terraria, would it keep my worlds or would it restart everything? And also, please don’t get rid of hoiking for old gen
[doublepost=1554129171,1554129077][/doublepost]
Then... Could I get a refund? Because I won't play it anymore.
You also play on vita?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom