Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if we need to reset our characters i Will be sad like man i was farming for so much materials like nymph banners Platinum coint e.t.c though this is the best game ever i would wish to know if our characters will start from the beggining and if yes can we cloud save to keep them safe???

Man if we need to reset our characters i Will be sad like man i was farming for so much materials like nymph banners Platinum coint e.t.c though this is the best game ever i would wish to know if our characters will start from the beggining and if yes can we cloud save to keep them safe???

I think you can upload worlds and characters to a cloud, then download them to a current gen console. It only works with Xbox 360 to Xbox one, and from PS3 to ps4. You just have to press right trigger (it might be left but I think it's right) on the character to upload it

When they reset console and mobile I think they said your characters will be saved

Omg yas if i lost my 20 nymph banners and my 3 man made sky islands i will be devastated Also duke of fishron im on ps4 already i was asking if we can save to prevent the lose of our characters and worlds

This is great news for everyone except for anyone with an xbox 360 or ps3 we could easily get an update it wouldnt need to be the 1.3 update just give us 1.3.1 and the following..
it may sound like a lot but its better then just sayin eh screw you we decided we dont want to give you free updates anymore but at the rate it was going its not like we would have recived any update aside from bug fixes for a long time if the time between the previous updates is anything to consider just my opinion :mad:
New_Bitmap_Image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, that's not so bad actually! Unfortunely i don't own any of these consoles but i'm hoping that Terraria will get updated to a newer version soon or later, but you never know :dryadwink:

i find it ironic that when we get more people to develop terraria devopment stops for xbox360/ps3 aside from a bugfix which we could use of course were gonna have to wait until september,

what about custom content or dlc so far the only exclusive content we will have is ocram, a vanity set and being excluded from updates when i say i want dlc im not asking to be ripped off for a season pass or to play what was already on the disc just asking for what everyone else has or will have.

What do i do pay another 300 bucks for FREE updates or just accept this mistake as it is?
Microtransactions.jpg

Well I guess the moon Lord mask mannequin will be empty forever
[doublepost=1469983502,1469983211][/doublepost]Well guess I got EVERYTHING IN THE GAME FOR NOTHING BECAUSE NOW I CANT GET 1.3 ITEMS THANKS ALOT

What do i do pay another 300 bucks for FREE updates or just accept this mistake as it is?
Microtransactions.jpg

Upgrading to a new console is not part of the "cost" of Terraria. Terraria is its own game, and if you don't have the hardware necessary to support the game or versions of the game which can continue being developed further, you are free to upgrade or not as you please. But the price tag of a next gen system is not part of the price of getting more updates. You are buying a new system for the new system, with all the benefits which come from that.

As for DLC and your image, I find that wholly amusing, given that Terraria has no DLC nor any form of microtransactions.

When exactly is Q2 2017, and will Terraria mobile 1.3 be able to run on devices w/ 1gb of RAM?
[doublepost=1469992855,1469992722][/doublepost]BTW. welcome Pipeworks studios!:)

Guys let's say 2 months or 1 later we play mobile 1.3 WHATS YOUR FIRST 1.3 WEAPON THINK A CLAWED ZOMBIE IS GONNA KILL YOU for me a wooden yoyo you can upgrade it on hardmobe with something shards and 10 souls of light and its way easy to craft the wooden yoyo:cool:

Guys let's say 2 months or 1 later we play mobile 1.3 WHATS YOUR FIRST 1.3 WEAPON THINK A CLAWED ZOMBIE IS GONNA KILL YOU for me a wooden yoyo you can upgrade it on hardmobe with something shards and 10 souls of light and its way easy to craft the wooden yoyo:cool:
I wonder what a yoyo is going to be controlled on the XBOX ONE/PS4 versions sense they are on 1.3 o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom