Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to enjoy it when I've gotten everything the game has to offer and no I'm being serious I have EVERYTHING all blocks all weapons/armor sets all NPC's all trophy's
Have you collected all the banners? (me I've got 4 left)
Have you built all farms/arenas? (check out T-MEC for ideas)
Have you done an All-Boss battle? (it's hilarious) :D

I`m really scared my phone cant handle 1.3 . It only has 1 gig of ram and the actual free ram is 300 - 400 megabytes, I hope it wont be a big spec jump like the one in pc :(

I hope that its only a 300 mb jump because my phone only has 1 gb of ram too ;(
sorry folks but it will be a tech spike. after 1.3 hit mobile your terraria will need a minimum clearance of 2 GIGA bytes of ram.
(p.s to those i quoted your spelling i fixed in this)

Last edited:
So start again! Terraria is a game where each play through is vastly different. Try doing special play through challenges like no armour or summoner only etc.
That's good idea for everyone. I started with my little brother mage and ranger playtrough. It's going well. And we start new world and new playtrough when other is ended (of course we play those other worlds sometimes).

sorry folks but it will be a tech spike. after 1.3 hit mobile your terraria will need a minimum clearance of 2 MEGA bytes of ram.

Your post confuses me.

1. A gigabyte is more than a megabyte (1gb = 1000mb)

2. If 1.3 needed only 2mb of ram to run then everyone would still be getting it....

Back to the topic though, why is 505's new dev team (Pipeworks) posting that they're currently hiring people to work on this? One would think that the reason their dev team was hired for this is because they are equipped to handle it already...

This does not bode well IMO...

sorry folks but it will be a tech spike. after 1.3 hit mobile your terraria will need a minimum clearance of 2 MEGA bytes of ram.
Please don't make statements like this (whether you meant MB or GB). You are not a member of any of the development teams and are in no position to back up such claims. Thanks.

Back to the topic though, why is 505's new dev team (Pipeworks) posting that they're currently hiring people to work on this? One would think that the reason their dev team was hired for this is because they are equipped to handle it already...

As far as I can tell, they are looking to hire one person, not an entire team of people. PW does have Terraria playing experience and console/mobile development experience on their current team. They wouldn't have been brought on if Re-Logic weren't confident about their abilities.

When the "mobile reset" comes out will I lose everything? I have been playing on mobile for a long time and it's a good companion to my PC account
So I want to know if I will lose all my stuff and accounts. I have it on cloud save

When the "mobile reset" comes out will I lose everything? I have been playing on mobile for a long time and it's a good companion to my PC account
So I want to know if I will lose all my stuff and accounts. I have it on cloud save
The devs have confirmed that the reset will not affect saves.

Yeses thank you:sigh:
[doublepost=1471465607,1471465479][/doublepost]Sorry if I'm asking to many questions but does anyone know
Roughly when 1.3 will come out for mobile?

Sorry if I'm asking to many questions but does anyone know
Roughly when 1.3 will come out for mobile?

Timing is planned to be “around the time of” the Console Reset – but likely will come after it by at least a few months. As we know more, we will share it.

You should really read the first post, not just skim it. The information in there answers a lot of your questions.

Because they see a need in advance and are filling it? I mean, one look at the screens in the OP shows the progress they have made already. No need to be a pessimist until there is reason to do so. ;)

So start again! Terraria is a game where each play through is vastly different. Try doing special play through challenges like no armour or summoner only etc.
Yea there are so many play through options! I myself am trying the Mage playthrough. But there is so much more! Summoner, yo yo, fishing and whatever that comes to mind. Try coming up with playthrough challenges for yourself or maybe even expert mode, have you tried that? Or go on a server and like Teeria legends or RPGterraria. With a game like terraria you can never do everything the game has to offer. So yea! Start again you completed 1% of the terraria experience try more!

well, ill admit i was definitely skeptical of the probability of a mobile 1.3. thanks for clearing that up for me, my day is now officially less crappy than it was 5 minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom