Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, I'm staying with 1.2.4 for now, then. Probably not a problem, anyways - 1.2.4 is still awesome, anyways.
Ender once you get on 1.3 Terraria, you will never go back. I find 1.2.4 Terraria so slow... Infact the Tressure Bag of 1.3 is more satisifying than easy normal loots.
I feel I achieved something unlike normal. It blowing up with a lootbag, and seeing what's inside of it is so cool. :)

Ender once you get on 1.3 Terraria, you will never go back. I find 1.2.4 Terraria so slow... Infact the Tressure Bag of 1.3 is more satisifying than easy normal loots.
I feel I achieved something unlike normal. It blowing up with a lootbag, and seeing what's inside of it is so cool. :)
The problem is I can't recieve anything that can run 1.3 smoothly at this point in time. My 360 still functions, and my computer (if you can even call it that) lags even when it's not doing anything. Adding on to that, monetary gain for me is excruciatingly slow, to the point where I essentially get ten cents a month.

I'm still hoping that they will bring back controller support on mobile. Though I am hype to see 1.3 on mobile. My mobile can habdle it for sure. :)

The problem is I can't recieve anything that can run 1.3 smoothly at this point in time. My 360 still functions, and my computer (if you can even call it that) lags even when it's not doing anything. Adding on to that, monetary gain for me is excruciatingly slow, to the point where I essentially get ten cents a month.
Well there is more important things than Terraria and video games, first get that out of the way then the games. I know not everyone has the money, but moving on is apart of life and changing is something that tends to help us as people.

Well there is more important things than Terraria and video games, first get that out of the way then the games. I know not everyone has the money, but moving on is apart of life and changing is something that tends to help us as people.
Sadly, it's difficult to move on to newer, more "advanced" consoles for me, due to lack of a reliable amount of money and overall space.

I think that everything that the community wishes for mobile terraria will be granted. Though I am hoping that they will release it without any major bugs, that it will not be like the 1.2 and 1.2.4 updates. But we don't know different devices are out there.

I'm curious how this will change the world I work in. It's ported from 360, and the last update made it nearly unplayable solo due to ridiculous frame rate drop and the painful length of time it rakes the map to load......resulting in death because you simply can't move while the map is loading.

Multiplayer is broken, game crashes 80% of times people try to join.

Hey wasn't thst last update set for September 2016? Hmm. Q2 '17 or later is my bet.

I'm curious how this will change the world I work in. It's ported from 360, and the last update made it nearly unplayable solo due to ridiculous frame rate drop and the painful length of time it rakes the map to load......resulting in death because you simply can't move while the map is loading.

Multiplayer is broken, game crashes 80% of times people try to join.

Hey wasn't thst last update set for September 2016? Hmm. Q2 '17 or later is my bet.
you're doggone right. it might be earlier, actually

I know terraria on 360, ps3, and vita might not get anymore updates, but me being curious, i wanna know the ways pipeworks and 505 tried putting 1.3 on last gen.

I'm guessing the decision was made long ago, back when consoles were being totally ignored so that mobile/handheld releases could be done. I mean, more priority was placed on handheld then, and virtually no priority ever went back to console (wii u doesn't count)

Two different development teams worked on mobile vs console - so nothing has ever been a question of "X platform gets priority".

I am admittedly intrigued by the 360 issues....is this every world or just one? When you say ported you mean you moved it from 360 to XB1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom