Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does "Everyplay SDK" mean? Is it telling me to get the next generation of iOS devices?
It has to do with the disabled Everyplay function, which was an option to record while playing on iOS. For now, just hit the "Okay" button and it shouldn't affect gameplay at all. 505 Games is aware of it and is looking to sort it out. :merchantsmile:

Reading through replies of people who questionably may not have read through previous replies detailing information already found in previous replies. And replying to it :D

As for 1.3, time to build some more arenas :/

Reading through replies of people who questionably may not have read through previous replies detailing information already found in previous replies. And replying to it :D

i was wondering if i had to build an arena, or maybe use the ufo mount and nurse-heal when necessary.

It's not necessary, just useful. Solid blocks can block certain attacks, especially from bosses. Healing/Mana stations and traps are helpful too. But again, not necessary. :)

@Loki I know this is an off topic question but do Ipega-9021 can be use as controller in android? I know Moga and Logitech is working but do terraria supports this controller? Btw, do the controller support remove or not in mobile editions? There are rumors that it has been removed!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom