Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Treasure bags for Ocram, Lepus and Turkor? :D Who's gonna sprite them though? And what could possibly be the Expert mode exclusive item (I hope that Turkor will be made hardmode and tougher (cuz he's already too tough in early pre hardmode) and the item would be something related in healing :)golem:) or something else idk)
[doublepost=1483950373,1483950159][/doublepost]Ocram
Ocram

Ocram
Ocram
Ocram
Ocram
Ocram
<extra lines removed by staff>

(thinking if they will add mobile and console exclusive stuff into pc, like Tizona, Roman Candle, etc)
@Unicron, please don't put so many lines in your posts that having to scroll so far is necessary. I removed them.

Yes. While the plan is probably to get 1.3 on PS4/XB1 first, I'm sure we'll get 1.3.4 eventually.
I was actually curious about that myself. Seeing as how Dungeon Defenders 2 is a PS4 exclusive on Console, will it have any effect on the Xbox One version of 1.3.4 if we get it? A bit of a worrisome thought. I was also worried they might cut split-screen game play from Terraria on Consoles since they are making it from scratch from the PC 1.3 version which has no split-screen. Well we will find out closer to release I'm sure.

I was actually curious about that myself. Seeing as how Dungeon Defenders 2 is a PS4 exclusive on Console, will it have any effect on the Xbox One version of 1.3.4 if we get it? A bit of a worrisome thought. I was also worried they might cut split-screen game play from Terraria on Consoles since they are making it from scratch from the PC 1.3 version which has no split-screen. Well we will find out closer to release I'm sure.
well if that was the case then we would have to only play online and thus meaning that old gen would be more desired.....so the devs im pretty sure are going to figure out how to add split screen

We – and Pipeworks – plan to share progress and spoilers along the way. We are even looking into more interactive ways to allow you all to share in the journey with us. So, stay tuned and look forward to that!
I was excited for this part, was wondering if this is still happening or Pipeworks still isn't to the point where they can show spoilers and there is no real visual progress yet just behind the scenes code?

I was excited for this part, was wondering if this is still happening or Pipeworks still isn't to the point where they can show spoilers and there is no real visual progress yet just behind the scenes code?

I agree to your opinion. I'm also hype to see the teasers and what is being added in the consoles and mobile apart from the main 1.3 package.

Is there anywhere besides this forum where update news might be posted I'm getting a new phone at the end of the month and it actually stands a chance of playing 1.3 when it comes out so I want to keep up with the news as much as possible

Also I just want to confirm are watches craftable because the wiki says that the are "obtainable on mobile but not functional but I've read several times that they aren't elsewhere and I can't craft get the recipe to show up even though other two part stations (crystal ball + water/lava, crafting station + chair) work and I'm really close to unlocking all recipies in the game, other than watches I just have to geta few enemy dropped accessories and dye ingredients (the main sticking point of this is that pink prickly pears don't seam to grow I've had multiple loot worlds with deserts and am on the third crop of cactus in my artificial desert)

OK so im just got my spectre armor with regen bonus and it is really op because with magic accessories like magic cuffs and a magic damage booster i can stand inside everscreem, Santa nk1, and mourning wood and beat them without dying or moving. this is weird because on consoles and PC the hood is weaker than the mask but on mobile it is stronger so thus my question is will this op set get nerfed in 1.3 for mobile i'll be sad to see this go.;(:merchantcry:~:cry:

I have a question:
Besides tablets and iPad, how will this 1.3 update effect smartphone users (like me) in terms of hotbar spaces. Currently it is limited to five slots (whereas tablets and iPad can have the option to have 5 or 10).

Also how will it effect inventory space? In the pc and console version, they have at least many more inventory slots than the mobile version.

Hopefully, you guys (devs for mobile and console) can change that :)

so which one is harder to do
make another big update for pc terraria
or
make the 1.3 for mobile and console
:red2:
Why can't they do both? The team making content for PC is not the team porting content to mobile and console. That said @Cenx has pretty much confirmed 1.3 is the end of the game, with only small content updates coming for the game anymore.

Yeah. I know! I know the content of 1.3 but I think you don't get the difference in terms of feeling when you're receiving update such as this in mobile. So that's why we need spoilers. Right? Don't get me wrong.
I get the need to have updates and feel like we've gotten something new. It's just there is such a thing as too much hype. Other than some screenshots showing 1.3 content on a console or mobile device, there's really nothing for them to show us. Really the pics in the original post should prove showing us the progress isn't that impressive really.

We are months away from the devs having nailed anything down for certain, so they can't even tell us useful information yet. I mean lots of people want to know how much ram they need to run 1.3 mobile. I doubt the programmers have even figured that out yet.

I think the best thing to do is find another game to play for a couple of months so Terraria feels fresh and exciting when you come back to it for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom