Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is nothing for old gen mobile devices (like my iPad mini 2)?
what @Nike Leon means is that we don't know any details about what kind of mobile devices are needed to run 1.3. Your device may run it just fine, but nobody knows yet. The mobile version is too far away from completion to give any information, period. When they have something to tell anyone they will probably make a frontpage announcement about it.

Ye cracker lovin captain cannot wait to get me feathery mitts on the moon lord drops, if thy could get past this metal referencing plant of eeeevvvvilll.

Is there anything about controller support for android editions because I'm having a hard time finding a way to play terraria with a controller

Also is there anything that can be done to update this game on old gen because I'm not selling my ps3 for ps4.

Is there anything about controller support for android editions because I'm having a hard time finding a way to play terraria with a controller

Also is there anything that can be done to update this game on old gen because I'm not selling my ps3 for ps4.
It has been answered multiple times, but 1.3 just can't be on a 10 year old or something console.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom