Casual The People of TCF

Hey dudes, I kinda forgot about this since well over a year's back. I'm not the kinda guy who takes or has taken many photos of himself, but I remembered since my Mum insisted on taking a couple photos of me when I got back from New Years (in Spain) on my toaster phone which she was waving 'bout like she was trying to signal down a helicopter.

I'd had more than a few drinks so hence the ridiculous poses, but here ya go!

Euc6n3Z.jpg

Mcn5iAW.jpg

Welcome to Storm Does Impressions, a new series where I do stupid impressions.
Read all of the text on this post and you'll get it
Like, subscribe, or donate for more. To all my fans: what impression should I do next?

Last edited:
iFIL4jx.jpg

It is I, the real @Jetstream ∞. Also, I noticed that a filthy impersonator of myself managed to get a hold of this image before I posted it and I've now reported them for impersonation and harassment.

Lh5Lu8y.jpg

This was taken in 2016 right after I got the hoodie I'm wearing in the image for Christmas, and at a time where my hair was also longer than it is currently. And yes, I'm aware that the lighting sucks and I look way too edgy but the only good camera in my house is in the basement and I tried to make the most neutral expression I could muster.

If you look to the left you can see my glorious Bionicle/Hero Factory collection that I've been meaning to either sort out or remove for oh, two years. There's still time.

....you know what, I'll do it. Even if I'll regret it the moment this is up.

Beware though, behind that smile i'm pretty much a ball of anxiety and swirling negative thoughts in a human skin. And the fact that I took this at my internship place is also quite bad. But eh.... the lighting is okay.

P_20170213_105934_BF_p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom