NPCs & Enemies The Pharaoh

Owen Healy

Terrarian
The pyramid is a rare desert structure with a 42% spawn chance in a medium sized world. It consists of a narrow passageway leading to a treasure trove containing multiple chests and various unique banners, other than that it doesn't really serve a purpose, so that is why I propose the idea of adding a hardmode miniboss the Pharaoh (exclusive to pyramids), which would basically look like a mummy with a pharaohs mask.

Pharaoh:
Health- 1200
Attacks- contact 30 dmg, spirit flame projectiles (moves in straight line) 50 dmg
Drops- pharaohs set 100% (would no longer be found in chests) tattered cloth 1-2 50% Khopesh 35 dmg 10% autoswing, 15% critical strike chance (In case your wondering a khopesh is an ancient Egyptian sword)
Behavior -The pharaoh moves similar to the mummy and will occasionally stop and summon spirit flames which will hover over it for 2-3 seconds before launching at the player. Once it is at half health it's speed is doubled.

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Fair enough, but I propose that the Pharoah Set shall be removed from the Golden Chest in the Pyramid and that the Pyramid is guaranteed to spawn in any world, so that it can be easier for people to obtain these accessories and so that people aren't trollled by the infamous "Pharoah Set" in the Pyramid. If need be, the accessories could be slightly nerfed so that it won't be a new carrying neccessity for new worlds for all players. Also, could you provide more details on the Sacrificial Knife? You only specified 47 damage, which is quite powerful for a weapon you can obtain early. More details on the behavior of the Pharoah would also be nice.

Back
Top Bottom