The picky Marksman Challenge!

qmanrob

Steampunker
So I had this idea for a great challenge in Terraria that I think a lot of people may find very difficult but equally fun. The challenge?. you must only use weapons that require their own unique ammo. Obviously this is going to be a ranged play through, you will only be using guns, NO BOWS. there are bows in the game that work better with certain Ammo like the Daedalus storm bow combined with holy arrows but the ammo is never unique with bows. there are no bows that require any specific ammo ( that I know of anyway ).

Weapons that use unique Ammo

• Flare gun
  • Sand gun
  • Snowball cannon
  • Harpoon
  • Paintball gun
  • Star cannon
  • Toxikarp
  • Stake launcher
  • Candy corn rifle
  • Jack 'O lantern launcher
  • Nail gun
  • Piranha gun
  • Stynger
  • Coin gun
Optional - These weapons are not quite unique because more than one gun can use their ammo but they come very close

• Blowpipe
  • Blowgun
  • Dart pistol
  • Dart rifle
  • Flame thrower
  • Elf melter
I would say these weapons are fair game, sure their ammo isn't exactly unique but they fit the theme of the challenge pretty well. if you don't agree with me and think they should not be used you don't have to use them

This challenge doesn't have to be played in expert mode but I recommend you do play in expert mode for the added difficulty
If you want to take this to the end game I would say the coin gun is almost a necessity for the Moon Lord especially in expert mode ( money farm will also be necessary )

This is my very first post ever so if it looks sloppy feel free to leave pointers on how to make better posts
feedback is appreciated - tell me what you think of my challenge, feel free to ask questions

Other than that enjoy

◊-◊

To be a little pedantic, the Stake Launcher is counted as a bow for the purposes of Shroomite helmets.

I did not know that, I just said no bows because I thought all bows could use arrows

I guess the stake launcher is the one exeption

Back
Top Bottom