The Pimplords of TCF: Shotte 'n' Cole *Guest Starring Sage Rood*!

I didn't read that right :naughty:

If you could choose one amendment of the constitution to keep, which one would it be?

Shotte: "An interesting question! Yet: I'm sorry, but I'm honestly not that well-versed in American law, even as something as basic as the amendments. I do, however, know that while almost all of them are created satisfy basic needs and create basic protection in the law - all of them can also be abused quite easily. It's a sad thing, but inevitable. For instance, one I do know of is the Fifth. It can be used by individuals to defend themselves from the system - noble and necessary - but can also be used by groups or even individuals to hide the truth on 'legal' pretentions."

"In the end of the day, like all laws, they all have their upsides and their flaws. That's how the law works. I'm nowhere near smart or scholarly enough to pass judgement on the fundamentals of the law - but if there is an amendment that exists solely to shield everyone from harm, persecution, and poverty - demanding they be treated equally not just in a court of law but in general - I would select that."

Cole: "...Wow. What a heap load of boring bull:red: from Shotte. Now you're done listening to him embarrassingly run his mouth off, here's the truth from the REAL man here: I don't know jack about America, nor do I really care!"

"All I know is, when I inevitably establish the International Cole Empire, and the BCDD (Brandon Cole Despot Dictatorship) - all amendments, all individual rights, shall be trashed! Bow to me! Hahaha! Hahaha! Haha-*cough cough cough*..."

Last edited:
Shotte: "An interesting question! Yet: I'm sorry, but I'm honestly not that well-versed in American law, even as something as basic as the amendments. I do, however, know that while almost all of them are created satisfy basic needs and create basic protection in the law - all of them can also be abused quite easily. It's a sad thing, but inevitable. For instance, one I do know of is the Fifth. It can be used by individuals to defend themselves from the system - noble and necessary - but can also be used by groups or even individuals to hide the truth on 'legal' pretentions."

"In the end of the day, like all laws, they all have their upsides and their flaws. That's how the law works. I'm nowhere near smart or scholarly enough to pass judgement on the fundamentals of the law - but if there is an amendment that exists solely to shield everyone from harm, persecution, and poverty - demanding they be treated equally not just in a court of law but in general - I would select that."

Cole: "...Wow. What a heap load of boring bull:red: from Shotte. Now you're done listening to him embarrassingly run his mouth off, here's the truth from the REAL man here: I don't know jack about America, nor do I really care!"

"All I know is, when I inevitably establish the International Cole Empire, and the BCDD (Brandon Cole Despot Dictatorship) - all amendments, all individual rights, shall be trashed! Bow to me! Hahaha! Hahaha! Haha-*cough cough cough*..."

Shotte- There is and that's a good one to select! I presume your not american?

Cole- If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. Or in the words of Axios: " If I wanted something out of you, I'd cut you. Hahaha"

Shotte- There is and that's a good one to select! I presume your not american?

Cole- If you don't have anything nice to say don't say it. Or in the words of Axios: " If I wanted something out of you, I'd cut you. Hahaha"

Shotte: "Indeed. I'm British. Quite a few on the forums are(!), but I try and keep at least a little bit of knowledge of foreign law. I mostly just researched, I guess you could say followed, individual cases, though. Like the Louise Woodward case. Which, if I may controversially say, was a prime example of some of the worst of the system at work. Of course, considering she was a British defendant it's hardly surprising for me to think in such a way... but it does beyond just that. I think the American legal system has many grim flaws, but so does every other system. Also, the legal system and the amendments/constitution aren't necessarily one and the same thing."

Cole: "I don't deign to justify myself to my future sewage workers, so have a pre-prepared image:"

x7cHscR.png

Shotte: "FYI, Cole's Acronia born and raised. And that :red:ehole makes Detroit look high-class. Just kidding, actually. In many ways Detroit and Michigan as a whole are a beacon of civilised-ness (great word) and understanding."

Whooo Britain forever.

Er, sorry.

Why has Cole started to share your forum account with you?

Cole: "You really think this is a sharing operation? Ya dumb bastard. An' here I was, thinking Scientists were supposed to be smart!"

"I muscled my way in and told that gob:red:e Shotte that this'd be my account from now on. Or else. But since I'm such a gracious, kindly individual, I allow him also to say his piece... occasionally."

Shotte: "I wish I could tell you that that was not the case, but it's basically accurate."

Shotte: Have you ever been so sick of someone that you threw everything around you at them?

Cole: If you could breathe fire, what would you burn first? (Excluding me, of course.)

Back
Top Bottom