tModLoader The Pixelated Mod

THIS, is my mod I recently made called the pixelated mod. I picked up modding at first purely so I could have a few items in game that I could call my own, but I have decided to try & make it a content mod for all terrarians to enjoy.

The current content includes: (images will be added I can't seem to be able to upload them at the moment)
  • Dev armour of yours truly, TPG
  • A sword called the Nightingale, a sword that shoots beams similar to those of the sword dropped by Betsy
  • The Sword Of Awesomeness, the origin of this mod, causes a TON of stars too fall from the sky, & it shoots mini sharkrons, cause sharks are awesome
  • The sprinkle saber, it shoots donuts, no further info needed
  • An arm cannon
  • The hellbat's talon, shoots hellwing bats
For now that's all the items as progress is pretty slow since I am the only one coding with my team of spriters helping me only with sprites. I DESPERATELY need at least help with my coding which isn't very good (spriting, not so much at the moment)

This mod is also open to suggestions for content as we can be a bit slow at thinking of ideas

I hope to someday make this a big mod in the community :happy:

(again, I can't upload anything for some reason, so I can't upload the mod file)

Last edited:
There is no download link.
Two reasons, one, it's really small at the moment, I didn't think anyone would want it, I can post it if you want
& two, I was on my phone when I made this thread, which is why there are no pictures yet either
EDIT: I can't seem to upload it regardless

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom