Story "The Plague" - A Terraria Fanfiction

If one new character from Welch's Manor were to join Leo, who should it be?

• Toknoyo Kyannes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Amy Mulligan

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Alalia

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Elric Ervand

• Finn Welch

• Total voters
You may deserve it.

May deserve what? o_O

Glad to see you're liking it, though!

Chapter 8 is finally up! It's twice as long as the other chapters, and is even more intense than Chapter 6.

LittleZbot said he could have split it into two chapters, but then that meant he'd need to tell the second chapter in Leo's perspective, and he needed to stay with Kayla all the way through.

Don't expect chapters this long very often. :p

(also, this might be a good time to note that this fanfiction is 13+. You can read if you're younger, but the violence might be a bit much)

How wonderful. I was just doing an English assignment that I included this story in, and a new chapter has been released.
I'm just happy I could read more of this c:

I don't know why, but...
"Tim whirled around and shot a blinding ball of energy at Tony. In the time it took Kayla to blink, Tony was a headless stump."
I just find that scene to be.. umm.. hilarious for some reason xP (Please don't hurt me for being weird plz)

Hey, guys. Writer of the story here. I'm just here to tell you that Chapter 11 is up, but the first post of the topic is filled up on characters, so we had to edit Evilgrapez's second post in this topic to continue the story. We will continue to do this every time one post is filled up on characters. Luckily, Evilgrapez made a lot of posts. Also, now replies to this topic will be in my news feed. Yay!

the only reason i have not yet voted is because i am really not sure what i think. all i know it that this is amazing O_O keep it up!
EDIT: you know what? i'm going for it :p

Last edited:
Chapter 12 is up, and most of the core cast for this arc is finally done! Also, Johnny Abraham briefly returns!

EDIT: New Poll is up! Will it actually affect the story? Possibly, possibly not. We'll see.

Last edited:
Chapter 13 is out! After this chapter, things begin to get REEAAALLLY interesting. Not to say that this chapter isn't interesting. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Back
Top Bottom