1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice

Story "The Plague" - A Terraria Fanfiction

Discussion in 'Terraria Literature and Music' started by Evilgrapez, Dec 12, 2014.

?

If one new character from Welch's Manor were to join Leo, who should it be?

1. Toknoyo Kyannes

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Amy Mulligan

6 vote(s)
    24.0%
  3. Alalia

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  4. Elric Ervand

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  5. Finn Welch

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  1. neoselket

neoselket Ice Queen

awesome! I was actually feeling kind of lousy, when I find that a new chapter was written! really cheered me up. do you think you could tag me whenever a new chapter is written?

2. Evilgrapez

Evilgrapez Retinazer

Hey guys! Sorry I died from TCF. I took a break from it and completely forgot to tell you all. I'm still not really ready to return just yet, so I'll just give you this. Here's a new chapter!

Message from LittleZbot: Well, I’m just fantastic, huh? I go and take a few months of a break, promise more soon, and then wait just as long to deliver the next chapter, which is only 13/15 as long as the chapters are supposed to be. Yeah…I’m sorry. I have literally no excuse. Since my promises no longer mean anything, I’ll just leave you to this chapter. There’s a very simple, out-of-the-box way to solve this challenge. Did our heroes think of it? Perhaps. Read on.

Tags: @neoselket

neoselket likes this.
  3. Budterking

Budterking Terrarian

Is the story dead?

4. SnailsAttack

SnailsAttack Dungeon Spirit

i mean yeah its been like almost a yearish

5. Budterking

Budterking Terrarian

Well it's been a good story

6. DoctorMcDerp

DoctorMcDerp Plantera

Aw, I liked this story

neoselket likes this.
  7. Evilgrapez

Evilgrapez Retinazer

Huh, everyone seems to think this story is dead, probably because it was for the longest time. How can we ever make this up to- OH WAIT THREE NEW CHAPTERS JUST RELEASED ON HERE TODAY WOOO

More coming soonish. Check my second post on this topic for chapters 17, 18, and 19.

Tags: @neoselket

Fierokk, DoctorMcDerp and neoselket like this.
  8. DoctorMcDerp

DoctorMcDerp Plantera

Yay, it's back!

Evilgrapez likes this.
  9. Fierokk

Fierokk Terrarian

OH. OH. OH.

Well! It's definitely nice to see you/your brother back at it!

Evilgrapez likes this.
  10. LLOYD5X

LLOYD5X Terrarian

my

11. Scarlet Hunter

Scarlet Hunter Retinazer

Nice work! Really like the story.

Evilgrapez likes this.
  12. neoselket

neoselket Ice Queen

This story is great. Very well thought out, I'd never be able to come up with all the riddles Grease Module did. Looking forward to the next bit!

Evilgrapez likes this.
  13. Dark Wiz

Dark Wiz Spazmatism

I started reading this story like, "I gotta go do something else." Two chapters later, I'm still reading it.:D

Evilgrapez likes this.
  14. Storm Dragonica

Storm Dragonica Terrarian

A long story, amazing storyline, satisfactory grammar and good use of vocabulary, this is like heavens is earth for long-story readers like me.

Still on chapter 5 and I gotta say, this is one of the best fanfictions I've read so far (in this forums, this is the best fanfiction I've read so far).

neoselket, Evilgrapez and Dark Wiz like this.
  15. Scarlet Hunter

Scarlet Hunter Retinazer

I was having fun, but the house was where I stopped. Seemed like it was drifting too far away from the storyline.

Evilgrapez likes this.
  16. Evilgrapez

Evilgrapez Retinazer

Asked my brother about it. He says: "The house is a diversion, yes, but it's a necessary one. Major future plot points are being introduced left and right, and several main characters have been introduced and hinted at. This arc is long and strange, but it will affect the entire rest of the fanfiction from now on - which I promise will be a little more streamlined and like an adventure than this is. The only reason this arc is even as long as it is is because the style of this story lends itself perfectly to having one game per chapter. I apologize if you're bored, but I just want you, and everyone else, to understand why this is happening."

neoselket likes this.
  17. Alpharisyi

Alpharisyi Spazmatism

can't wait for the next chapters`:)

18. Ragon

Ragon Terrarian

Doctor Bones?

19. ThePixelatedGamer8

ThePixelatedGamer8 Official Terrarian

This is an amazing story, I'm finding it as interesting as any of the novels I often read, hope to see more :D

20. Essa20

Essa20 Skeletron Prime

This is awesome hope, hope that you continue!