Story "The Plague" - A Terraria Fanfiction

If one new character from Welch's Manor were to join Leo, who should it be?

• Toknoyo Kyannes

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Amy Mulligan

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Alalia

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Elric Ervand

• Finn Welch

• Total voters
So, Chapter 14 is up, and LittleZbot has a question! Not one that will affect the story, just one born out of curiosity.

I don’t often write messages from me to the viewers for this story. However, this particular chapter left me with an interesting question for you that I would like to know the answer of. If you found yourself in Kayla’s position, what would you write in your essay? Or would you coordinate your writings with the others? Would you be able to stump Grandma Miller? Leave a comment with your answer, and, if you wish, tell me the same thing on future chapters (what you would do in that situation). I’ll see you next time.

Darn it, I can't wait to see who di- I mean, what happens next! MOAR NOW

Obviously I'd coordinate with the others if I'd want us all to escape, but really, I'd get us ALL killed. I'm bad. :c

OH MY GOSH

I found this fanfic a couple of weeks ago on FF.net while looking for good Terraria fic and absolutely LOVED it. One of the big things that inspired me to write some stuff of my own for Terraria and get creative with the mechanics. I was sad and resigned that "I guess like a lot of other fics I happen to like this one isn't being updated anymore" but gladly, I was wrong!

I can't read the new chapter right this second but I'm sure it's great and I'm glad you're still working on this. Keep it up! =D

OH MY GOSH

I found this fanfic a couple of weeks ago on FF.net while looking for good Terraria fic and absolutely LOVED it. One of the big things that inspired me to write some stuff of my own for Terraria and get creative with the mechanics. I was sad and resigned that "I guess like a lot of other fics I happen to like this one isn't being updated anymore" but gladly, I was wrong!

I can't read the new chapter right this second but I'm sure it's great and I'm glad you're still working on this. Keep it up! =D
I'm glad I inspired you (though I didn't really think anything written by me could be that good)! Keep writing yourself, and keep an eye out for new chapters. Reviews are what keep me going! I'm the writer of the story, actually. @Evilgrapez just edits and publishes it on here.

Back
Top Bottom