Biomes & Nature The possibility biggest map possible

My idea is the biggest posible world size that can be done (depending how strong the phone pc game console etc. Is) the size im thinking is take a 60 block long room and multiply it by 400 or even by 600 in length, and the depth from surface to heck is take the heck and stack it ontop of itself (only 2 times) and how high the sky is, is takeing the whole surface to heck depth and putting it ontop of itself (basiclly what I'm saying is a MASIVE map, witch ofc, if this is possibly added is a warning that if you have a device that can't handle that it strongly suggests you don't)

And ofc extended oceans and bigger boxes with it, sutch as oceans longer then 1200 blocks or deeper then 500 blocks depending how far into the water your going

(And ofc for the people who don't wanna do the math of how big 60 blocks times 400 is here's the image)

[Oh and this update is ment for all platforms ofc, unless that's not how the update works and any terreria update is ment for all platforms]

And to take note this is just an idea or suggestion, if this has allredy been suggested let me know and I'll get rid of this post, thank you for your time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210531-220152_Calculator.jpg
    Screenshot_20210531-220152_Calculator.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Terraria 2 hasn’t been completely confirmed yet, has it? Even if it has been, we all know what happened to otherworld.

(I’m not saying that I DON’T want a terraria 2, just that it might not happen)
I know you are lazy to search for the wiki so this time I'm gonna share the link with you.

I use safari, and I DID know about terraria 2. I just didn’t know if they said that they actually were going to do it, or if they just thought about it.
Yeah, but you didn't need to become angry by me saying that you are lazy. I was just kidding, bro. Also, I was making you a favor.

Back
Top Bottom