The possibility to change the Wave Bank file (default soundtrack) with texture packs

do g

Skeletron Prime
this is something that I contemplated after seeing an interesting Rod of Discord texture pack (linked here), as it changes the sound made when you teleport to the discord ping sound which I thought was a cool effect. i have attempted to make a custom wave bank file for the game, but unfortunately whenever i enable the texture pack with the Wave Bank.xwb file inside of the base Content folder nothing is changed.
i wanted to ask if anybody at all has been able to make a custom Wave Bank file for the game, and whether there are specific things that need to be done to make the files either the same size of the tracks the same total length.
any help would be appreciated. thanks!

ive been able to make an actual wave bank file that works when put into the base terraria files, and there were no issues and the music played just fine. what i'm asking is if it would or ever will be possible (or if im just stupid and someone has figured out how to do this) to use a texture pack to replace the wave bank file
it is entirely possible to replace sounds with a texture pack, like the pack i linked in the original post, but i haven't for the life of me figured out how to make it work with a wave bank file

Back
Top Bottom