The post link is gone

Nakano15

Terrarian
Actually, several times during the past months, when I tried to get the link of certain post and paste it on Steam for a friend to see, It always linked to the topic, instead of the post itself.
I've confirmed a while ago that it is indeed happening, when I tried to get the link of a post I've made, the only way I were able to get the direct link of that post was by browsing my latest posted contents.

Right clicking the date and time of the post, or even it's number, no longer gives the link to that post, neither right clicking the post number gives an actual link to that post.
Clicking it, or even copying it, will give the link of the topic, instead.
That makes even harder to show a specific post to someone, unless I try to play "naval battle" with a friend, telling the page and the post position on the thread.
Please bring back the direct link to the posts, they used to be on the post number (#x).

This is one of the things that was broken by having very out-of-date forum software. We didn't remove this feature intentionally, and it should return once we can get the software updated.

A temporary work around is to copy the Report (or Like, or Edit if it's your post) link of the post, paste it, and then remove 'report' ('like', 'edit') from the end of that link.

Back
Top Bottom