1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice

tModLoader The Potion Seller Mod [Discontinued]

Discussion in 'Released' started by gamagamer64, Apr 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Thread was lock by: Unit One
Reason: Author's request
Lock date: 23:26 16-03-2019
  1. gamagamer64

gamagamer64 Terrarian

Potion64.png

About the Mod:
    The Potion Seller Mod is quite literal to it's title, aiming to add a less obnoxious form of obtaining buffs by allowing the player to purchase any and all of them at their appropriate tiers from one singular NPC. Unlike many other mods that fulfill quality of life tasks like this, this is intended to be the exclusive, sole function of this mod; No other items, features, etc. unless it directly improves on the functionality of the potion seller.

The Potion Seller NPC is planned to balance the value of every potion purchase equally to the sell value of the ingredients to them, providing a more reasonable and balanced alternative to manually crafting them all on your own without being too ridiculously accessible. (Perhaps, at a discount to cover for the alchemy table's bonus, who knows) And as listed, of course, this is his sole purpose.

What we have planed for the mod:

- More Mod support

You Can now Download the mod off the mod browser!
    or you can get it from here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/usqba3cb2q731b6/PotionSeller.tmod/file

Current Mod support:

-Calamity

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  2. Phupperbat

Phupperbat Terrarian

Good mod

3. Phupperbat

Phupperbat Terrarian

Well, we just released the mod, you can download it here or on mod browser, enjoy!

4. ijones72(ninja08)

ijones72(ninja08) Skeletron Prime

So its like alchemist npc but without all the stuff I don't want?
    10/10 sign me up.

5. gamagamer64

gamagamer64 Terrarian

pretty much

6. Yumiko

Yumiko Terrarian

When does he spawn? Do i have to do something? I have a room open and im waiting. but nothing is happening

7. Vatan

Vatan Terrarian

I also want to know the spawn conditions.

8. BOT John

BOT John Terrarian

Any chance you'll tell us the spawn conditions, i managed to get him to spawn but it was really late game so i don't know what caused it.

9. Virukino

Virukino Terrarian

Hello potion seller. I'm going into battle and I want your strongest potions.

10. ερsιℓση

ερsιℓση Terrarian

my potions are too strong for you traveller

Virukino likes this.
  11. Virukino

Virukino Terrarian

Potion seller, I tell you I'm going into battle and I want only your strongest potions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.