The Problem With Owning Multiple Versions..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridley is taking a long break from Terraria until 1.3 arrives for PC so he can get absorbed all over again.

Ridley is hungry...

Does Ridley need to refer to himself in 3rd person? Lol.

I got too absorbed the first time, that's my problem. I couldn't stand to be away from it, so I got it on so many devices lol. One for every location haha.

i bought this game on pc sometime in 2011,
i have now bought it on ps3 some time 2 years ago
and now i have a ps4 version...
i just seem to enjoy games more when i play on console for some reason, no idea whyo_O
the controls are usually worse, the performance is usually worse, but i still seem to enjoy it more...

edit: i did not check the date of the last post on this post... woops...

Different countries, different pricing.

In my country, for example, the "old" Playstation 3 is still going for five hundred dollars. PS 4? Floating around the thousand dollars. I can, and did, buy me enough good parts to build me a sort-of-updated PC. If I could get enough to buy all three "big" consoles each time they decide to update, I would instead build a computer which could run games from all three instead.

I don't think I'd consider getting a console anymore anyway, different pricing or not, until the way they are now changes. It's mostly because of how expensive the games are, as I could only afford myself a few new ones every now and then. With, say, £20 in my Steam wallet I could get much, much more entertainment.

lol i have exact opisite problem. I only play computer and my sister plays console but it's hard for me to get into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom