OOC The Protected City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibithia Σ

Plantera
This will be a sort-of "experimental" RP, as I haven't really done something with this kind of setting before, that being one with almost zero fantastical elements (Zero Dark Fifty doesn't count, it had plenty of fantasy). For the most part (except for some tech imported from today), this will be an "Alternate History" setting.
The year is 1991. The location, is Berlin, Germany.

After the Cold War, a group of formerly high ranking NATO officers decided to help Europe ease back into a non-war state by providing safety for the large cities (and by that, we really mean giving Europe more weapons and beefing up airport and border security). They founded the group now known as ConflictAid, which currently is the richest non-profit organization.

As a consequence, Europe's nations and major cities became much more isolated from one another. In an attempt to reduce the tolls of the earlier decades, it only made things worse. But there's a bit of hope. Some countries are debating dropping the ConflictAid program due to economical issues, but those won't be solved for months.

Others have taken a much more direct approach, directly attacking those affiliated with and "volunteering" for ConflictAid. Which one you side with, up to you.
1. For now, no magic or sci-fi stuff. May change if severe backlash occurs, but this rule will stay when starting. (This includes TFs.)
2. Permission-To-Kill is required, and will be permanent. On the flip side, try not to make scenarios unbelievably hard to survive.
3. If you make a character, it's yours. Nobody else will be allowed to control your characters, and vice-versa.
4. I'm not very strict with historical or locational accuracy. You don't need to point out the anachronisms (inaccuracies).
5. Just don't be an :red: to other people. Trust me, I've been through the consequences.
6. Try to avoid going too hard with the grittiness. If it continues going too far, I will abandon this RP.
7. Adding stuff onto the template is fine, just don't go too far.
Name/Nickname:
Weaknesses:
Text Colour:

That template is so simple I might as well just post a character and see if this RP goes anywhere.

Name: Allan Clarke
Weakness: Somewhat poor hearing, and he isn't that great at fighting.
Text Colour: #756A32

Yeah, also makes it easier as I'm terrible at describing appearances. For most of my human characters it's just dark hair and pale skin, as I don't know any better way of describing it in more detail. And clothing's problem is that there are so may different words for the same thing, or multiple things using the same word, so I never know exactly what word to use for that either.

I'm shutting this down because nobody gives a :red: about it.
Or maybe this message will gain enough traction to draw attention to it.
Like how people only care about the McRib because it's a limited time item.

I want to join this RP, however I also want to make a new character when I do so, so I have to actually come up with an idea. For some reason I’m having a harder time thinking of ideas than usual.

I guess here's my "main" character.
First time using this bastard in years.
Name/Nickname: Chris LeBlanc
Weaknesses:
Equipment: An H&K MP5SD, and a Remington Model 870 for breaching doors.
Backstory: A veteran of the Falklands War and was originally going to fight in the Gulf War, but was instead stationed in Berlin to help with ConflictAid and their lockdown of the area.
Text Colour: #5ea3b3

Name/Nickname: Wincent Łotysz
Personality: Snarky like a bastard, and of course hard-working. Also does seem to feel like the ConflictAid is a mistake.
Weaknesses: Somewhat frequent anger attacks, as well as lack of ability to use gunpowder weapons. Also, he appears to not be athletic at all.
Language codes:
"*Polish*"
"^German^"
"English"
Text Colour: #950030

That template is so simple I might as well just post a character and see if this RP goes anywhere.

Name: Allan Clarke
Weakness: Somewhat poor hearing, and he isn't that great at fighting.
Text Colour: #756A32
Name/Nickname: Wincent Łotysz
Personality: Snarky like a bastard, and of course hard-working. Also does seem to feel like the ConflictAid is a mistake.
Weaknesses: Somewhat frequent anger attacks, as well as lack of ability to use gunpowder weapons. Also, he appears to not be athletic at all.
Language codes:
"*Polish*"
"^German^"
"English"
Text Colour: #950030
Accepted, or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom