• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yes but differently

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
I think he meant:
The Purifier is bought from the Dryad for 50 Silver coins. It is a functional furniture that when placed, works like a weaker version of the Clentaminator that slowly purifies the world evil around it, just like those in Terraria: Otherworld.

Anyway, does it need any special ammunition like the Clentaminator? How big is the Purifier's hitbox? (i.e; 3×4, 2×2, etc.). Are there any special conditions for it to be sold?

Thanks for that Yello but the idea is more of to act like the corruption and slowly purify it at the same rate corruption spreads

So like it cant spread, like Sunflowers?

EDIT: also can't people just buy 99 of them and wipe out the evil? If so raise the price a little.

Last edited:
So basically imagine if a sunflower could regrow greener from evil that's what this is. and I think the price is fine and its meant to be for very late game maybe post golem or fishron

Fishron is optional
[doublepost=1541719340,1541719192][/doublepost]So like after golem in chat it'll say ''The dryad is fed up with this battle against light and dark''

So to possible revive this thread and for a idea to add on to what I have already said. The dryad could start selling this when the hallow AND evil biome reach a total percentage of 50% to try and counter it

Lol. You must really not care at all about your world to get beyond 50%.
I think there should be a limited number of places where you would set it. I also think it should have a radius of like, 50 blocks around it.

Main thing is that it would be an item bought from the Dryad for some currency maybe like 50 silver? but when placed it would be the anti-venom too evil (corruption/crimson) it would be a weaker version of a clentimator and will slowly eat away at the evil

Mk, let me take my own spin on what you're saying...

1) Perhaps place a block somewhere like that a "Sunflower 2.0" that acts as perhaps a visible(?) barrier or shield to the corruption/crimson.
2) Some sort of "seed", perhaps call it a "Weed" tooltip: Highly invasive which when placed spreads Normal Grass Blocks in a corruption/crimson/hallow-type fashion.

Back
Top Bottom