Support the Wolfgon?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Maybe with a few tweaks.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No. (tell me why)

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
I see what you mean.. I'll probably fix this tomorrow.

P.S, gonna have to wait on that story. I know what I wan the Wolfgon (or the spirit within it) to be but I haven't really got a plot down.
I could write a story for you?

What can the purity crystal be crafted with?
1 Purity crystal + 50 torches = 50 purity torches, placeble, and eliminate corruption in a 5 block radius.
Or maybe a campfire or lantern.

Also, Apparently Knockback resist is 5 gold coins.

What can the purity crystal be crafted with?
1 Purity crystal + 50 torches = 50 purity torches, placeble, and eliminate corruption in a 5 block radius.
Or maybe a campfire or lantern.

Also, Apparently Knockback resist is 5 gold coins.
Purity Crystals are Purity Crystals. I guess torches would be nice, but only 20 would be made. Secondly Knockback resist is 5 gold coins.

Purity Crystals are Purity Crystals. I guess torches would be nice, but only 20 would be made. Secondly Knockback resist is 5 gold coins.
Purity torches would be pretty cool, the handle could be living wood-looking with vines winding around it, then rather then green fire more of a green glowing orb.

Not sure how I feel about the name. Also, the clentaminator does its job fine at replacing unwanted biomes with the purity. I don't think I'd really feel like having a Wolfgon chase me through a crimson biome just to purify a strip of crimson. Also, no monster should have the ability to change blocks. I wouldn't like my beautiful mushroom biome next to my home to be converted to a jungle. Living in Hallow would fix this problem of course, but the Purity in my opinion is a much better place to live.

Purity Crystals are overpowered. But I like the idea.
Define overpowered? Do they kill anything? No. All they do is hold back Corruption and Crimson after you beat Plantera. And you want to know the real reason I put this drop post Plantera? Its useless at this tier, the double C's have slowed down infecting the world at a considerable rate so really if you wanted to purify the world that weird thing the Steampunker sells is your best bet.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425655681][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not sure how I feel about the name. Also, the clentaminator does its job fine at replacing unwanted biomes with the purity. I don't think I'd really feel like having a Wolfgon chase me through a crimson biome just to purify a strip of crimson. Also, no monster should have the ability to change blocks. I wouldn't like my beautiful mushroom biome next to my home to be converted to a jungle. Living in Hallow would fix this problem of course, but the Purity in my opinion is a much better place to live.
The name is what bothers you? Ok lol. Anyways for awhile the Corruptor did the same thing. This is a watered down version of the Corruptor. And who saysyou would have this thing chase you in Crimson? That's useless the Crimson would grow back in a couple of minutes or so. Also I don't know what to say about your Mushroom Biome.

Define overpowered? Do they kill anything? No. All they do is hold back Corruption and Crimson after you beat Plantera. And you want to know the real reason I put this drop post Plantera? Its useless at this tier, the double C's have slowed down infecting the world at a considerable rate so really if you wanted to purify the world that weird thing the Steampunker sells is your best bet.
[DOUBLEPOST=1425655681][/DOUBLEPOST]
The name is what bothers you? Ok lol. Anyways for awhile the Corruptor did the same thing. This is a watered down version of the Corruptor. And who saysyou would have this thing chase you in Crimson? That's useless the Crimson would grow back in a couple of minutes or so. Also I don't know what to say about your Mushroom Biome.
Maybe they wouldn't purify Mushroom biomes, ONLY Corruption/Crimson/Hallow?

Would the Wolfgon purify my jungle and make it lively again? If so I'm tying a steak to my neck and me and Wolfgon are going on an adventure...

No monster should have the ability to change or spawn blocks at all. If it's so useless, there's no point to it being able to purify at all.

Last edited:
Also 5 explosive powder + 5 iron bars + 1 purity crystal + 10 green solution = Purity Bomb.
This will explode on impact with a block and revert all blocks in a clentaminator radius.

No monster should have the ability to change or spawn blocks at all. If it's so useless, there's no point to it being able to purify at all.
Very well. No abilities (despite no one else complaining) but the crystal shall remain.

Back
Top Bottom