Sprites The Pyramid Rework: A Miniboss, Enemies, and Egyptian Items!

Hardmode content?

• Yeah!

Votes: 17 73.9%
  • No, only prehardmode

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
It'd have 1999.8 defense left, and considering critical hits, it'd do about 1.04 damage on average
Are you trying to say that is a good thing? A chain gun with Crystal bullets would do 1 damage extremely rapidly, WAY better than the Khopesh. I dont think you would want to fight the Dungeon Guardian right after the Pharaoh, either

Are you trying to say that is a good thing? A chain gun with Crystal bullets would do 1 damage extremely rapidly, WAY better than the Khopesh. I dont think you would want to fight the Dungeon Guardian right after the Pharaoh, either
In addition to what I mentioned above, I'm assuming that the player would have fought Golem already, but not the Lunatic Cultists (The Cultists can't spawn if Skeletron isn't killed, and the only other way to fight Moon Lord would be to take a Celestial Sigil from another world and use in that world, but again, the player hasn't fought the Celestial Pillars in another world, or even have an Ancient Manipulator to craft one, so therefore they would either have to fight the Lunatic Cultist and the Celestial pillars in another world or use a multiplayer server with Tshock so they could use /give.)

I have only ever found two pyramids in my ten worlds that I have played in. The only good thing I found in either of them was money from the pots, and a Flying Carpet. I did find a Tsunami in a Bottle, but it was basically useless since I had Ice Wings. The Flying carpet is pretty useful and is useful with wings. Once I run out of flying time on my Ice Wings, I float there with the Flying Carpet and can move left to right. The only thing is that you cannot rise with it. But it is still useful. I might create a few more worlds and see what else I can manage to get from the pyramids. :sslime:

As the guy who's been advocating for a pyramid remake since forever, I like this suggestion. It seems fair to have this be a pre-Hardmode sort of thing as is, but it wouldn't be bad to extend the pyramid's utility into Hardmode just like the Dungeon.

Additionally: with the Risen Pharaoh, how does he/his projectiles interact with solid blocks? Basically, can he be cheesed?

Back
Top Bottom