tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Do you like this Mod?

• Total voters

UndernityGaming

Skeletron
Qualiaty Mod v0.1.4.0

THIS IS THE LAST UPDATE. NEW MOD IS EXTERNITY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IS WAS TOO LAZY TO ADD WATS NEW, SO ITS MORE FUN

My Youtube Channel: Qualiaty Hezer

Do you want some nice Content? A crimson worm Boss? Daedalus Armor? Mushroom Tools? More Quivers/Pouches?

This Mod only works for TModloader 0.11
The Qualiaty Mod should be a little Content mod, but soon a Big Content Mod! Write Ideas down below <3

So what does the mod Adds?
Heres the List!
-Wooden Blowpipe
-Boreal Wood Blowpipe
-Palm Wood Blowpipe
-Rich Mahogany Blowpipe
-Ebonwood Blowpipe
-Shadewood Blowpipe
-Pearlwood Blowpipe
-Cactus Blowpipe
-Chippy's Couch
-Bone Leech
-Vile Moray
-Chaos Squid
-Cursegut
-Narwhalcorn
-Spitfish
-Vicious Stormbow
-Vile Stormbow
-The Tongue
-The Tooth
-Crystal Bag
-Vicious Blood Scent
-Crystal Knuckles
-Demon Knuckles
-Crystal Claws
-Demon Hand
-Light,Night,Flight,Sight,Might,Fright and (If you use Consolaria) Blight Swords!
-Mushroom Sword
-Daedalus Sword(Its shooting Holy Stars)
-True Arkhalis
-Redinal Blade
-Daedalus Repeater (Turning Wooden Arrows into Holy Arrows!)
-Boomshroom
-Dart Cannon
-Magma Bolt
-Lunar
-Redinal Beam Staff
-Daedalus Bar (Drops from H.Mimic and Enchanted Sword)
-Redinal Bar
-Redinal Ore
-Hallowed Scale (Not yet used for something)
-Caelesta
-Disectomy
-Malignsight
-Morelon
-Candy Cane
-Green Candy Cane
-Ornament
-Daedalus Drill
-Daedalus Chainsaw
-Daedalus Pickaxe
-Daedalus Waraxe
-Glowing Mushroom Drill
-Glowing Mushroom Chainsaw
-Glowing Mushroom Pickaxe
-Glowing Mushroom Waraxe
-Redinal Pickaxe
-Redinal Hamaxe
-Daedalus Mask,Headgear and Helmet
-Daedalus Breastplate
-Daedalus Leggings
-Glowing Mushroom Helmet, Hood and Helm
-Glowing Mushroom Shirt
-Glowing Mushroom Pants[
-Redinal Helmet
-Redinal Chainmail
-Redinal Leggings
-Redinal Wings
-Jungle Arrows
-Pouches for every Bullet type
-Quivers for every Arrow type
-Paincell (Worm Boss and shooting ichor splashes)
-Corrupted Core (2 Phase Boss, kill all Crayers to kill him! but he spawns them also...)
-Pain Crawler (Servant from Paincell and shooting laser + martian garbage)
-Crayer (Servant from Corrupted Core and shooting Vile Spits)
-Pain Worm (Only usable in the Crimson!)
-Paincell Treasure Bag
-Crimson's Eye (Expert Mode Drop from Paincell)
-Ichor Striker (Drop from Paincell)
-Murapain (Drop from Paincell)
-Pain Flask (Drop from Paincell)
-Tissue Breaker (Drop from Paincell)
-Pain Eye Staff (Drop from Paincell)
-Paincell Mask (Drop from Paincell)
-Paincell Trophy (Drop from Paincell)
-Rotten Brain (Only usable in the Corruption!)
-Corrupted Core Treasure Bag
-Amulet Shield (Expert Mode Drop from Corrupted Core)
-Cursed Striker (Drop from Corrupted Core)
-Coragger (Drop from Corrupted Core)
-Corrupted Flask (Drop from Corrupted Core)
-Mind Breaker (Drop from Corrupted Core)
-Void Staff (Drop from Corrupted Core)
-Corrupted Corel Mask (Drop from Corrupted Core)
-Corrupted Core Trophy (Drop from Corrupted Core)
-Pain Scarf (Worm Scarf + Crimson's Eye
-Brain of Corruption (Brain of Confusion + Amulet Shield
-QualiatyHezer (Me)
-Face Monster (Developer)
-Boss Checklist (jopojelly)
-Consolaria (Hastur)
-Expanding the Corruption/Crimson Thread (darkrown)
-Boss Highlights (ASheepishSheperd)

Capture 2019-12-15 13_30_22.png

Capture 2019-12-25 14_33_47.png

Capture 2019-12-15 13_31_41.png
-0.0.1.0 released
-0.0.1.1 added to mod browser
-0.0.1.2 added mod icon
-0.0.1.3 nerfed Mushroom Drill,Pickaxe and Sword due to its op
-0.0.2.0 nerfed Daedalus Stormbow, Added the Corrupted Core, with all boss Items! AND added Gore for every modded NPC!
-0.1.3.0 Added over 30 New Items,Ores,Armor and redid every Sprite!

Stylish Cool Support Banner!
Code:
[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-qualiaty-mod.84631/#post-1848707'][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/aWOYUJl.gif[/IMG][/URL]
I hope you guys like this mod! Ideas are Welcome!:cool:
How to download:
!Click download
!Put the tmod file in your mods folder!
QualiatyHezer/QualiatyMod. For Github Download!

Last edited:
This looks really promising. However, some textures are recolors, which is bad, so you should probably fix that. Also, any plans for a corruption boss (as an alternative to Paincell, which is Crimson only)?

Edit. Mushroom tier is very Powerful considering how easy is it to get (for example pickaxe, which can mine meteorite). Can you nerf it a bit?

This looks really promising. However, some textures are recolors, which is bad, so you should probably fix that. Also, any plans for a corruption boss (as an alternative to Paincell, which is Crimson only)?

Edit. Mushroom tier is very Powerful considering how easy is it to get (for example pickaxe, which can mine meteorite). Can you nerf it a bit?
Sure! I nerf them, how much should i? And yeah, im making soon my own sprites for armor etc. :)

Ok,i did the sprite for the Corruption Boss, it has 2 Phases, (Im bad at BOSS spriting :( and its my first time sooo...)

Attachments

• CorruptedCore.png
    CorruptedCore.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 225
Beautiful amazing wow thank you very much cuz i really needed a crimson worm alternative to destroyer of worlds cuz it made me never play crimson cuz i like destroyer of world ty.
-dose the crimson worm split? and if it dose plz make it split to 3 or 4 pieces at most at stages in health cuz i feel like crimson is a parasite but corruption is bits and chunks so crimson should not split too much also cuz it looks like an Organ.
-idk if it will make the boss harder but do you think its a good idea to add vein mouths to the corrupted brain? like Wall of Flesh cuz i feel like it suits the boss
and makes it a little unique (if you add vains make them light and can be knocked away(weak knockback resistance) like the little eater enemies in the biome so its a little easier since its a early game boss but idk)
-lastly, will you add unique weapons like Paincell(bloodworm) tooth as a weapon? (i already saw that the boss drops weapons but i didn't see them yet so i still suggested this anyway
Note: if you already finished with the bosses and stuff then Nevermind/ignore my comments also srry for lots of typing i just got excited :D

Beautiful amazing wow thank you very much cuz i really needed a crimson worm alternative to destroyer of worlds cuz it made me never play crimson cuz i like destroyer of world ty.
-dose the crimson worm split? and if it dose plz make it split to 3 or 4 pieces at most at stages in health cuz i feel like crimson is a parasite but corruption is bits and chunks so crimson should not split too much also cuz it looks like an Organ.
-idk if it will make the boss harder but do you think its a good idea to add vein mouths to the corrupted brain? like Wall of Flesh cuz i feel like it suits the boss
and makes it a little unique (if you add vains make them light and can be knocked away(weak knockback resistance) like the little eater enemies in the biome so its a little easier since its a early game boss but idk)
-lastly, will you add unique weapons like Paincell(bloodworm) tooth as a weapon? (i already saw that the boss drops weapons but i didn't see them yet so i still suggested this anyway
Note: if you already finished with the bosses and stuff then Nevermind/ignore my comments also srry for lots of typing i just got excited :D
Wow Thanks! It doesn't split, And maybe I'm adding the veins, and there already is a sword, the Murapain, and mod will soon get updated to get the Corruption Boss! BTW, don't forget to vote how the mod is ;)

Last edited:
yes its a very good mod but i have a few notes/problems with it.
-is paincell an early boss fight like destroyer of world?
-if yes then the boss is a little too hard, the ichor is not a problem but + cursed and + more minions(worms) the longer the fight lasts and they all inflict ichor and cursed then this fight is not early game, i suggest to remove cursed or add it to a special attack that he dose like every 15 sec maybe and limit the minions to 4 or 5 and they cant use cursed? idk.
-if no then there are no problems.

notes and suggestions:
-i like the idea of wielding the boss trophy like a tooth or a fang or a limb so its up to you if you want to add that, i think murapain will look amazing if it was a bone/fang katana that have a little blood on it and a vain wrapped around above the hilt/guard.
-will you add sprites textures to blight/fright etc.. swords ? cuz they are fun and am excited for them i hope they look cool
-i really like the +health on the scarf ty
ty for reading

-if yes then the boss is a little too hard, the ichor is not a problem but + cursed and + more minions(worms) the longer the fight lasts and they all inflict ichor and cursed then this fight is not early game, i suggest to remove cursed or add it to a special attack that he dose like every 15 sec maybe and limit the minions to 4 or 5 and they cant use cursed? idk.

notes and suggestions:
-i like the idea of wielding the boss trophy like a tooth or a fang or a limb so its up to you if you want to add that, i think murapain will look amazing if it was a bone/fang katana that have a little blood on it and a vain wrapped around above the hilt/guard.
-will you add sprites textures to blight/fright etc.. swords ? cuz they are fun and am excited for them i hope they look cool
ty for reading
The fights are after Skeletron and maybe im decrease the curse debuf, and yeah, I'm adding a worm tooth :) And the Swords already have sprites, but I will make them better soon. But I should thank you for post :).

notes and suggestions:
ty for reading
Finished With the Update, should i release it :brain:

It seems that after latest update, this mod doesn't work. Could you fix that? Also, I think, there should be a config for nerfing Daedalus' Stormbow. Because, possibly, not everyone will like that addition.

Attachments

• 20191215174643_1.jpg
    20191215174643_1.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 203
It seems that after latest update, this mod doesn't work. Could you fix that? Also, I think, there should be a config for nerfing Daedalus' Stormbow. Because, possibly, not everyone will like that addition.
Hmm, weird, i dont see why theres a error, i just delete the post setup. and yeah i add a config. Thanks for the Reporting!

Back
Top Bottom