tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Do you like this Mod?

• Total voters
You know, this mod has potential. Once it has been expanded more it could someday compete with Calamity or mods like that. You should add more bosses, weapons, vanity, NPCs, basic enemies, unique things, and maybe OP things like Dev Stuff! Like I said this mod has potential and has some good content already. I am excited to see where this goes! :D

You know, this mod has potential. Once it has been expanded more it could someday compete with Calamity or mods like that. You should add more bosses, weapons, vanity, NPCs, basic enemies, unique things, and maybe OP things like Dev Stuff! Like I said this mod has potential and has some good content already. I am excited to see where this goes! :D
Thanks! I plan on the next update some new enemies, a new Ore maybe, and some OP dev stuff And some nice content like some new yoyos with special effects, and some new Bosses! Ya have any idea for a boss?

Thanks! I plan on the next update some new enemies, a new Ore maybe, and some OP dev stuff And some nice content like some new yoyos with special effects, and some new Bosses! Ya have any idea for a boss?

I've always wanted to see a mechanical Brain boss similar to the other mech bosses, maybe a desert exclusive boss like a Cactus King similar to the Joost Mod's giant cactus boss, maybe a lizard boss too, a cool one would be if you killed so many of certain enemy would make their leader spawn (50 vultures would summon the king vulture for example) or like king slime for example during slime rain, possibly an event too, and you should do post moon lord too. As for ores, make some for like maybe pre-hardmode, Hardmode, and post-Moon Lord, that'd be cool. Don't forget biomes, some mods add in biomes that would be epic to see, for example, an orange biome with enemies and a boss for that exclusive biome like a surface spider biome where you kill the spider queen/king!

I'll think of more for you! ;)

I've always wanted to see a mechanical Brain boss similar to the other mech bosses, maybe a desert exclusive boss like a Cactus King similar to the Joost Mod's giant cactus boss, maybe a lizard boss too, a cool one would be if you killed so many of certain enemy would make their leader spawn (50 vultures would summon the king vulture for example) or like king slime for example during slime rain, possibly an event too, and you should do post moon lord too. As for ores, make some for like maybe pre-hardmode, Hardmode, and post-Moon Lord, that'd be cool. Don't forget biomes, some mods add in biomes that would be epic to see, for example, an orange biome with enemies and a boss for that exclusive biome like a surface spider biome where you kill the spider queen/king!

I'll think of more for you! ;)
Good ideas! I know how to make a Biome, but there's a bug inside tmodloader we're we can't use dirt, just modded blocks. So I could make a spider Biome like webbed dirt etc.
A Mech. Brain is easy, just need to use a bit of ai. I also have some ore ideas ;) I also add some Christmas exclusive items.

ya like the new update?
-yes its very good, no problem for paincell you can farm Nazar(curse immunity) before the fight
-the hive core was very hard for me so ill keep it after wall of flesh cuz the hive core keeps spawning more eyes(makes it invincible) which is good and fun but it keeps moving all over the place(fast) which makes it harder and once you finish boom phase 2 which was super cool shooting cursed flame and all its movements but the problem for me there is its armor and more hp after the hard phase 1 but thats just me, i think the fights are super cool and fun so thank you very much for your hard work :D
note: i didn't use an arena,if i used an arena the hive core would'v been super fun instead of hard and irritating and i like how the bosses you make feels like they scream ARENA in their movement <3

Last edited:
Yep!
-yes its very good, no problem for paincell you can farm Nazar(curse immunity) before the fight
-the hive core was very hard for me so ill keep it after wall of flesh cuz the hive core keeps spawning more eyes(makes it invincible) which is good and fun but it keeps moving all over the place(fast) which makes it harder and once you finish boom phase 2 which was super cool shooting cursed flame and all its movements but the problem for me there is its armor and more hp after the hard phase 1 but thats just me, i think the fights are super cool and fun so thank you very much for your hard work :D
note: i didn't use an arena,if i used an arena the hive core would'v been super fun instead of hard and irritating and i like how the bosses you make feels like they scream ARENA in their movement <3
Thanks! Yep, they need arenas, and next update adds 1 post moon fight and 1 post moon ore!

Good ideas! I know how to make a Biome, but there's a bug inside tmodloader we're we can't use dirt, just modded blocks. So I could make a spider Biome like webbed dirt etc.
A Mech. Brain is easy, just need to use a bit of ai. I also have some ore ideas ;) I also add some Christmas exclusive items.
Antemalge ideas are sooo good i like the expanding of vanilla terraria and adding bosses and ores that fit like a spider queen,vulture boss but mech brain is a must.
also this is a personal request from me but can you add a true Arkhalis ? you can just recolor it(or just copy past it) but increase the stats and plz keep the slashing animation cuz thats what makes it unique(if you did add it) also you can make a crimson/darkness/hellstone/ versions of it that requires the normal arkhalis to craft and if possible it would be cool if it would shoot stuff or Slashes! that would totally fix its short range problem( you can add many more true versions of weapons)

if you added true arkhalis that dose long range slashes plz name it ''True Arkhalis Unleashed'' which dose the cool slashes animation but also sends slashes flying since its Legendary Heroic Powers has been UNLEASHED!!
also suggestions:
1. Wider and farther slash arcs, because having some range is nice.
2. Every few slashes, it shoots out a beam in the shape of the slash arc (similar to other True weapons)
Unlike usual though, the beam would locomote in a similar manner to that of Demon Scythe, where it starts slow and rapidly speeds up(but not as slow till it speeds up plz).
3. It slashes even faster than the normal Arkhalis. Maybe even to Fetid Baghnakhs levels (not quite that fast, maybe a little slower)
4. Size modifiers work, and affect the slash arc size. if this is possible in the game engine.
5. It would be weaker than the other True weapons. Maybe at 60-70-80 damage per slash. Its speed and directional control are meant to compensate for that.
6. if you added long slashes you can make it not Auto Swing which will make you feel like your using strength and power to send that slash

the Joostmode tModLoader - The JoostMod already dose justice to arkhalis by adding a nail which you get from breaking a non enchanted sword shrine(there are 2 sword shrines one that gives enchanted sword and arkhalis and the other gives nothin) and you can upgrade the nail to 105 damage and it shoots slashes and its EPIC.

i took those cool suggestions from: PC - True Arkhalis [name subject to change]
if you wont/cant add true arkhalis its no problem but look into other weapons :D :p

Last edited:
Antemalge ideas are sooo good i like the expanding of vanilla terraria and adding bosses and ores that fit like a spider queen,vulture boss but mech brain is a must.
also this is a personal request from me but can you add a true Arkhalis ? you can just recolor it(or just copy past it) but increase the stats and plz keep the slashing animation cuz thats what makes it unique(if you did add it) also you can make a crimson/darkness/hellstone/ versions of it that requires the normal arkhalis to craft and if possible it would be cool if it would shoot stuff or Slashes! that would totally fix its short range problem( you can add many more true versions of weapons)

if you added true arkhalis that dose long range slashes plz name it ''True Arkhalis Unleashed'' which dose the cool slashes animation but also sends slashes flying since its Legendary Heroic Powers has been UNLEASHED!!
also suggestions:
1. Wider and farther slash arcs, because having some range is nice.
2. Every few slashes, it shoots out a beam in the shape of the slash arc (similar to other True weapons)
Unlike usual though, the beam would locomote in a similar manner to that of Demon Scythe, where it starts slow and rapidly speeds up(but not as slow till it speeds up plz).
3. It slashes even faster than the normal Arkhalis. Maybe even to Fetid Baghnakhs levels (not quite that fast, maybe a little slower)
4. Size modifiers work, and affect the slash arc size. if this is possible in the game engine.
5. It would be weaker than the other True weapons. Maybe at 60-70-80 damage per slash. Its speed and directional control are meant to compensate for that.
6. if you added long slashes you can make it not Auto Swing which will make you feel like your using strength and power to send that slash

the Joostmode tModLoader - The JoostMod already dose justice to arkhalis by adding a nail which you get from breaking a non enchanted sword shrine(there are 2 sword shrines one that gives enchanted sword and arkhalis and the other gives nothin) and you can upgrade the nail to 105 damage and it shoots slashes and its EPIC.

i took those cool suggestions from: PC - True Arkhalis [name subject to change]
if you wont/cant add true arkhalis its no problem but look into other weapons :D :p
OK! If I can get it to worm, then it's no problem!

QualiatyHezer
how can i permanently have your mod banner on?
i mean you always have your mod banner,consolaria and the spirit mod banner on.
do you copy past the banners every time you comment?

im now adding christmas content! (Only in presents!) any ideas?
-Coal Sword for bad boys ? XD
-a santa/candy weapon
-a exploding Present? (bomb retexture) it can not roll and bounce if you want
-present pet ?
-boots that turn water into ice for limited time? like the ice staff
lots of ideas but if you add something strong lower the chance of getting it and you can add recipes like 50 present to craft the item or something like that :D
GL!

Last edited:
This mod has some cool stuff. I'd like to see more stuff added and improved, but the sprites could use a bit more work and polish. I'll be following the development of this one!

This mod looks great! I downloaded it and fought the Paincell boss and the sttacks are all very unique! If you wanted me to do a sprite, like the mushroom stuff, just let me know!

Back
Top Bottom