tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Do you like this Mod?

• Total voters
Thanks! Yeah, new sprites would be good.
ye especially the swords like the sword that shoots demon scythes, i feel like it should look more like Dark Lance(same colors and looks like it belongs to a demon)

example of what it could look like
-those sprites are not mine i took em from google :D

Attachments

• Dark_Lance_(projectile).png
    Dark_Lance_(projectile).png
    1,003 bytes · Views: 84
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    1.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Capture5.PNG
    Capture5.PNG
    891 bytes · Views: 82
  • Capture4.PNG
    Capture4.PNG
    1.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    1.1 KB · Views: 79
ye especially the swords like the sword that shoots demon scythes, i feel like it should look more like Dark Lance(same colors and looks like it belongs to a demon)

example of what it could look like
-those sprites are not mine i took em from google :D
You don't understand, this sword is a Consolaria themed sword, it's made from souls of blight when consolaria is active. And the demon scythe are ocrams attacks

I also sprite, so I can sprite for the mod too if you would like.
Edit: not right now though, because I’m on vacation and don’t have access to my pc

maybe, i have a new spriter that revamped most of the textures
Could you show us some of the new sprites? Also, couud you, please, make it, so Paincell and Corrupted core will have one line in Boss Checklist (like it was done with Brain of Cthulhu and Eater of Worlds) and not separate for both of them? They are alternatives of each other and not everyone will have Boss Crimson and Corruption in one world (for examoke, if they play in "one world for a playthrough" style) and having unchecked line can get on people's nerves.

Could you show us some of the new sprites? Also, couud you, please, make it, so Paincell and Corrupted core will have one line in Boss Checklist (like it was done with Brain of Cthulhu and Eater of Worlds) and not separate for both of them? They are alternatives of each other and not everyone will have Boss Crimson and Corruption in one world (for examoke, if they play in "one world for a playthrough" style) and having unchecked line can get on people's nerves.
Sure! Here are some:
DaedalusSword.png
DaedalusPickaxe.png
GlowingMushroomPickaxe.png
Murapain.png
Boomshroom.png
adn spoiler new Weapons:
VileMoray.png
Cursegut.png
ViciousStormbow.png

Beautiful amazing wow thank you very much cuz i really needed a crimson worm alternative to destroyer of worlds cuz it made me never play crimson cuz i like destroyer of world ty.
-dose the crimson worm split? and if it dose plz make it split to 3 or 4 pieces at most at stages in health cuz i feel like crimson is a parasite but corruption is bits and chunks so crimson should not split too much also cuz it looks like an Organ.
-idk if it will make the boss harder but do you think its a good idea to add vein mouths to the corrupted brain? like Wall of Flesh cuz i feel like it suits the boss
and makes it a little unique (if you add vains make them light and can be knocked away(weak knockback resistance) like the little eater enemies in the biome so its a little easier since its a early game boss but idk)
-lastly, will you add unique weapons like Paincell(bloodworm) tooth as a weapon? (i already saw that the boss drops weapons but i didn't see them yet so i still suggested this anyway
Note: if you already finished with the bosses and stuff then Nevermind/ignore my comments also srry for lots of typing i just got excited :D
Update Released!

This looks really promising. However, some textures are recolors, which is bad, so you should probably fix that. Also, any plans for a corruption boss (as an alternative to Paincell, which is Crimson only)?

Edit. Mushroom tier is very Powerful considering how easy is it to get (for example pickaxe, which can mine meteorite). Can you nerf it a bit?
hey, update released!

Back
Top Bottom