tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Do you like this Mod?

• Total voters
hey friend, I don't recall giving you permission to use my sprites for your mod, so remove them please :)

ok, wait a bit, i remove them in the next update, bc i already added stuff and i dont want to redo everthing
i'll be nice and agree, as long as you take down any screenshots containing them from the mod thread and your signature. in the future, it's probably better to ask before you use people's assets without permission

thanks! don't forget to remove it from your signature as well, and @ me when you push the update that removes my sprite work from the mod. I'll be keeping an eye on the thread :)
Ok! My spriter is working on the new Boss, so it should come out soon! when i have the new sprite is update my signature

Beautiful amazing wow thank you very much cuz i really needed a crimson worm alternative to destroyer of worlds cuz it made me never play crimson cuz i like destroyer of world ty.
-dose the crimson worm split? and if it dose plz make it split to 3 or 4 pieces at most at stages in health cuz i feel like crimson is a parasite but corruption is bits and chunks so crimson should not split too much also cuz it looks like an Organ.
-idk if it will make the boss harder but do you think its a good idea to add vein mouths to the corrupted brain? like Wall of Flesh cuz i feel like it suits the boss
and makes it a little unique (if you add vains make them light and can be knocked away(weak knockback resistance) like the little eater enemies in the biome so its a little easier since its a early game boss but idk)
-lastly, will you add unique weapons like Paincell(bloodworm) tooth as a weapon? (i already saw that the boss drops weapons but i didn't see them yet so i still suggested this anyway
Note: if you already finished with the bosses and stuff then Nevermind/ignore my comments also srry for lots of typing i just got excited :D
Can you please use the new Signature?

Hey! would you guys like a spoiler for the next boss?
Shadowspoiler.png

Back
Top Bottom