tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Do you like this Mod?

• Total voters
Ok,i did the sprite for the Corruption Boss, it has 2 Phases, (Im bad at BOSS spriting :( and its my first time sooo...)
CorruptedCore.png
I gotcha buddy

Whhhhhhaa that's AMAZING!!!! If I ca use this, I give you a role in credits 100%
If you need my opinion, I don't really like this sprite. It doesn't fit terraria style at all! If you decide to use it, then, unfortunately, another mod will go away from my modpacks as I like having only mods, sprites of which fit the game well (like GRealm, Crystilium or Thorium).

If you need my opinion, I don't really like this sprite. It doesn't fit terraria style at all! If you decide to use it, then, unfortunately, another mod will go away from my modpacks as I like having only mods, sprites of which fit the game well (like GRealm, Crystilium or Thorium).
I make 2 wider mod, one with terraria sprites and one with more calamity themed

Sorry I think? I mean thats just how i sprite things.

also calamity doesnt really have a style since its mainly fueled by the community but whatever
I really like your sprites, I just make a better mod with your sprites, bc yours are awesome, or do you mean TOMKA

Sorry I think? I mean thats just how i sprite things.

also calamity doesnt really have a style since its mainly fueled by the community but whatever

I think, you understood me in a different way. I meant I prefer previous sprite for a mod because it fits the game better. As a general sprite, your one is a really good one! If I offended you, then I'm really sorry.

Basically, your decision is the best of possible ones. Then, every person will get, what he want, and that's amazing!
Yeah :) Btw, i make a new mod soon, after the big update, that adds some content from qualiaty, etc. and it has 2 different version: Legacy (terraria Sprites) and Reworked (more "other" themed sprites. New mod name is Externity

This looks really promising. However, some textures are recolors, which is bad, so you should probably fix that. Also, any plans for a corruption boss (as an alternative to Paincell, which is Crimson only)?

Edit. Mushroom tier is very Powerful considering how easy is it to get (for example pickaxe, which can mine meteorite). Can you nerf it a bit?
heya, update released

There's a small graphical error with the Chaos shard, it moves up and down (not sure if intentional) and the 2 bottom most pixels on one frame are cut off and appear at the top.
Thanks for adding it by the way :dryadgrin:
Also I notice they move away from you, I think that's a nice feature if intended.
Also I went to test out the drop rate for the shard and the first Chaos elemental I killed dropped a Rod of Discord :dryadcry: (Is the drop rate increased as I got so many, or it may be another mod I've got)

There's a small graphical error with the Chaos shard, it moves up and down (not sure if intentional) and the 2 bottom most pixels on one frame are cut off and appear at the top.
Thanks for adding it by the way :dryadgrin:
Also I notice they move away from you, I think that's a nice feature if intended.
Also I went to test out the drop rate for the shard and the first Chaos elemental I killed dropped a Rod of Discord :dryadcry: (Is the drop rate increased as I got so many, or it may be another mod I've got)
i didnt increased the drop rate. Thanks!

I make 2 wider mod, one with terraria sprites and one with more calamity themed
Yeah, This Is Big Brain Time :D

also, i like the 2/4 horn/exhaust things on top of the hive mind so if you wanna add them to the terraria sprite version i think it will look good? idk but ask
TOMKA for his opinion
if you dont want then dont worry it still look good

Back
Top Bottom