NPCs & Enemies The queen bee should drop stingers

While it's logical, I don't think there's much need of that.
Hornets are super common, and drop stingers very often.

Plus queen bee already have a bajillion drops, if you even accidentally summoned with a stray projectile on a normal playthrough (where there are no treasure bags) it almost always meant - at least prior to the void bag getting added to the game - that you have to go back home to get rid of all the stuff suddenly cluttering your inventory (you could trash them, but they worths some money, so if you don't need them, selling is better, I think)

So, I don't really think there would be much point in her dropping even more stuff.

Plus queen bee already have a bajillion drops, if you even accidentally summoned with a stray projectile on a normal playthrough (where there are no treasure bags) it almost always meant - at least prior to the void bag getting added to the game - that you have to go back home to get rid of all the stuff suddenly cluttering your inventory (you could trash them, but they worths some money, so if you don't need them, selling is better, I think)
I think some of Queen Bee's drops should be instead crafted with Bee Wax, to reduce the clutter and such, or to put certain items (like the Baby Hornet pet) into other lootpools.

I think some of Queen Bee's drops should be instead crafted with Bee Wax, to reduce the clutter and such, or to put certain items (like the Baby Hornet pet) into other lootpools.
Yeah, crafting them with beeswax could work (though then she should drop more beeswax, I think)

to begin with, such aproach could work for other bosses too. because it often happens you get weapons you don't need, but not get weapons you want. of course, this can be a way to get people to try out weapons they didn't tried yet, or such, but otherwise it would be nice if you could craft most of the boss drops, from whatever material the respective boss drops.

though this is kind of off-topic.

This would be assymetric with most other bosses. The only ingame example of dropping two materials I can think of are the evil bosses

Back
Top Bottom