Mobile The Quest For: Turkor The Ungratful

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigPie

Spazmatism
acutally I wasn't going to do this at all, but the goblin tinker decided "I'll take your money!" THE QUEST FOR: TURKOR THE UNTHANKFUL! ANYWAYS, WE STARTED OUR ADVENTURE!
We also have rules/things to note cause why not?
1. No spoilers! I will be spreading these all over this thread, so I make everything a nightmare!
2. If I manage to buy a feather for 1 platinium (100 gold coins, 1,000 silver coins, or 10,000 copper coins), I will not put it in the chest.
3. I will also be adding some drama in here to um... make this fun?
4. If I die in the chronocle, I must throw away the world I made and start a new one!
5. These are told in first person! (I threw in some pronouns)
6. there might even be cameos (somewhere around day 7 I'll start those, pm me for more details.)
7. This will probally be terrible storytelling and might have cliches!
Let's start now, as I'm already typing in Times New Roman!
It all started out as a normal day in Terraria, me at my home wondering what to do next, when all of a sudden, I heard a werid voice. I grabbed my stuff and went outside. My set had a Dangerous Muramasa, and a strongdark lance as melee weapons, a space gun for ranged, and a grappling hook. It pulled me closer untill I had got to the corruption. What was I doing here? I destroyed all the orbs in there. I stood over the gap and the voice said...jump in. What did that mean? All of a sudden, an eater of souls had knocked me from behind and forced me to fall. I fell down and somehow my spectre boots didn't work. Instead of dieing, I instead got warped to another world. (ALSO, HERE'S A BUG! MY SPECTRE BOOTS DISSAPEERED ON ME! THAT MEANS I HAVE TO GO FIND THE HERMES BOOOTS, AND THEN BUY ROCKET BOOTS.) For some reason.. my spectre boots had vanished. It must be messing with me. (Yes, even spectre boots can be a plot device.)
This is not good! I thought to myself. I've had them all this time! I still aggreed to find them, so I had to look through all the chests. Atleast I had a grappling hook. Chests, nothing. (also, why would you dissable the cheat keyboard!) I even went into the water. I still had a jagged flipper, which meant I could swim. I almost drowned in the water, which was hard to notice, but I could hardly feel pain. I knew that I could do it, but how? I knew I could do it! (lack of creatability, move on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom