-A boss
-Fix for the hardmode ore counterparts
-A biome
-Glowmasks on the items

If you want to suggest something to me email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
I'm gonna be that one person to say:
HA GAYYYYY.

Anyways, the sprite is good, it could be edited a little bit as it's banded a tiny bit.
The Forum should tell you exactly what everything should do in a brief description.

just use white sprite & change colors with code instead of actually trying to animate it.

Why?Because you can't animate weapons, it will have broken sprite on swing.

Reactions: 000
ITS FBI is correct in saying that you cannot animate it.
Also, the sprite you have there is pretty bad. The colors are too over saturated, there is no shading visible, the outlines aren't nearly dark enough, and the blade design is rather basic. Generally, rainbow stuff doesn't look that good when all colors are present at the same time, with such sudden change(at least in this game), so I'd say, if you animate it, change the shade gradually.

Reactions: 000
ITS FBI is correct in saying that you cannot animate it.
Also, the sprite you have there is pretty bad. The colors are too over saturated, there is no shading visible, the outlines aren't nearly dark enough, and the blade design is rather basic. Generally, rainbow stuff doesn't look that good when all colors are present at the same time, with such sudden change(at least in this game), so I'd say, if you animate it, change the shade gradually.
as i said im going to fix that

You don't have to be amazing at art to judge it.
Also, I am creating a mod myself.
Its calle Dual Blade: Pre-Alpha
I think he was talking to me
also id like to see you try to create a mod when having little knowledge oh how to sprite and code in C#
If you were talking to me, I am making a mod, and I know how to sprite, I just suck at it, but I did accept criticism, and I don't know how to code in c#

also id like to see you try to create a mod when having little knowledge oh how to sprite and code in C#
Most of us new modders don't know C#, we all start somewhere & with dedication you can make a good mod.
You're smart tone isn't good here in this community, don't turn out like the Exodus Lead Dev as he is very disrespectful. We want the best in this community so please be careful with what you say.
It's a good idea to listen to the constructive criticism also, with that you'll have more people drawn to your mod. Crappy sprites and crappy code won't make people want to play your mod, people also don't like to see a dev be rude in any way to players.
Anyways, best of luck..

-Jero

Most of us new modders don't know C#, we all start somewhere & with dedication you can make a good mod.
You're smart tone isn't good here in this community, don't turn out like the Exodus Lead Dev as he is very disrespectful. We want the best in this community so please be careful with what you say.
It's a good idea to listen to the constructive criticism also, with that you'll have more people drawn to your mod. Crappy sprites and crappy code won't make people want to play your mod, people also don't like to see a dev be rude in any way to players.
Anyways, best of luck..

-Jero
i don't need to take the criticism from Virukino because its supposed to be very saturated and shadowless because its eventually going to glow also this mod thing is very out dated because i'm already creating Armour and the new sword sprite is a lot smoother now all i need to do is add the shortsword the staff the summon and the boss
[doublepost=1526456092,1526456062][/doublepost]actualy ill update it now

i don't need to take the criticism from Virukino because its supposed to be very saturated and shadowless because its eventually going to glow also this mod thing is very out dated because i'm already creating Armour and the new sword sprite is a lot smoother now all i need to do is add the shortsword the staff the summon and the boss

If you don't need the criticism, don't be an ***hole about it. We want the best for you & that's why we're here.

It shouldn't matter if it's supposed to glow, it should always have shading, and oversaturation isn't something people generally like. You should always accept criticism.

Back
Top Bottom