Other The Rainbow Moon

How do the enimies fight (for half of them you didn't say), and

WHAT ARE THOOOOSE
I will edit them in a sec, just wanted to get the stories out of the way.
The Acid Hook is to keep the tradition of hooks in the tree boss family (Mourning Wood drops Spooky Hook and Everscream drops Christmas Hook)
Iโ€™ll be keeping what strange pendant does a secret until I finish this post :D
Staff of Acidicy fires acid bolts in three directions for 10 mana, and has a 2.5 second reload time
And the trophy is the trophy

Just re-read the whole thing and those Pixie Shards (Item) and Rainbow Blade (Item) are missing stats and descriptions. Perhaps the Sword could shoot blobs of rainbow? (Ok I'll admit that sounds bad, but by that I mean an orb that is rainbow-colored)
Most items are going to be described in the loot section, which will be at the end of the post when Iโ€™m all done :p
And maybe it could shoot out blobs of rainbow!

"The Rainbow Moon is rising..."

Hello! This will be my first suggestion on these forums! Feedback would be GREATLY appreciated! So, without further ado, lets get to the suggestion!

Warning!:
This post contains flashing and colorful images, so it might cause problems for people with symptoms like epilepsy. You have been warned

The Rainbow Moon

Introduction:
Personally, I think the Hallow is very bland. It doesn't have any bosses, or anything special enough to make people want to go there as often as they do to other biomes, like the jungle.
Another thing I know some of us want is another moon event, because I don't think 2 cuts it, so why not combine the Hallow and a Moon event to make something that will make the Hallow shine?
Hence, The Rainbow Moon

Summoning:

View attachment 207377

In order to summon the Rainbow Moon, you will need a Rainbow Ticket.
It will be crafted using:

• 5 Ectoplasm
  • 15 Pixie Dust
  • 5 Soul of Might
Like the Pumpkin and Frost Moon, it can be only summoned at night, and will be easier than the Pumpkin Moon and have 10 waves (Because it is to prepare people for the Pumpkin Moon, just like the Pumpkin Moon prepares you for the Frost Moon.)

Now, let's head over to the angry mob of mobs who will fight you during this event!

Mobs:

Pixiemen:

View attachment 207378
Although they might be small, they will put up a good fight! They have the same kind of AI as the Scarecrow and Zombie Elf (except they cant hop). They also come in two variants, Normal and Wings (Which has wings on back of head)

Description:
Pixiemen were born as a mixed breed, and were taught to fight since young. Even if they can't fly, they will try their hardest to not let their biome down!

Stats:
Health - 500 (Normal), 650 (Wings)
Damage - 64 (Normal), 56 (Wings)

Drops:
Pixie Mask (0.28 - 3.33%)
Pixie Suit (0.28 - 3.33%)
Pixie Pants (0.28 - 3.33%)

Starts Spawning: Wave 1

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bitspitter:

View attachment 207382
Just like Pixiemen, they can melee you. However, they will mostly throw Pixie Shards at you while levitating.

Description:
Specialized in Pixie Magic, they now know how to levitate aswell as making other things fly.

Stats:
Health - 700
Damage - 70 (Melee), 64 (Shards)

Drops:
Pixie Shard (100%) (1-5)

Starts Spawning: Wave 2

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rainbow Blade:

View attachment 207403
A cursed sword which was once holy. Maybe you can restore it to its former glory.

Description:
The story is simple: It fought a battle with other swords and lost, and then was cursed itself. It will try charging into the player and will occasionally spin fast and let out a rainbow wave in all directions.

Stats:
Health - 850
Damage - 74 (melee), 72 (rainbow)

Drops:
The Rainbow's Blade (.49%)

View attachment 207434

Starts Spawning: Wave 3

Thanks to @Aedan Gamble for the idea of the drop (The Rainbowโ€™s Blade) :)

Bosses:

Hollow Tree:

View attachment 207438
A type of tree which was once happy, until the Lumberjacks came. Now they lurk with fear and will not let what once happened to them happen again.

Description:
These types of trees lost their arms to a group of lumberjacks. Lucky for them, their arms were so heavy alone, they couldn't take the tree itself, and said they would come back to get the rest. The Hollow Trees got away and swore to never let it happen again no matter what.

Health - 11000
Damage - 115 (melee), 135-190 (acid)

Drops:
Acid Hook
Strange Pendant
Staff of Acidicy
Hollow Tree Trophy

Starts Spawning: Wave 4

Bonus:

Rainbow Slime:

View attachment 207500
After the event is completed, there is a chance some Rainbow Slimes will spawn!
They look similar to the bigger version, but are exclusive to this event.
They have the same AI as slimes, but drop 5-10 Rainbow Gel upon death, which can be used as stronger ammo for the Flamethrower, as well as turning the flames to a rainbow color.
It can also be used in crafting Color Torches, which are just torches, but emit a rainbow light.

Thanks to @Yello_Xplorer for the idea! :D

This is WIP, so I hope you have enjoyed this so far! I'll be editing this weekly so stay tuned!

I think The hollow Tree needs more leafage or something to make it look a bit more... Lush looking?

Back
Top Bottom