The Random Forum Fight Competition!

darkmega5

The Destroyer
this thread works similarly to Random forum fight, except it is not overpowered fighting, it's over powered competitions! every so often I'll post a challenge, which your character(s) can use any means to pass (except bunnying.) after everyone has posted, depending on which methods i like, (each character must go individually) 3 characters will be up for elimination. the character with the most votes in the poll is deleted from existence. But don't worry! you can make new characters at any time. just post about them joining. LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

all characters will be in a mansion in between challenges

Bubby

None yet

Last edited:
Most of the members of the felt thank LORD VORTECH for welcomeing them while 1 - Itchy complains to the host that they have not been added to the character list and 6 - Die is fiddeling with his voodo doll to find a universe where there is free dinosaur egg oatmeal being offerd

You basically see him placing in pins that look like different pool balls a duck and (some symbols asociated with you and LORD VORTECH) representing the other felt members the host you and lord vortech respectively, before disappearing and then later reappearing while pulling out other pins, always having no pins in the doll while you see him. What is actually happening is that when he places a pin in the doll he gets transported to a universe where the person it represents is dead, and when he pulls a pin out he is transported to a universe where the person it represents is alive. but you do not know that

"Hm.."

Suddenly, Juniper walks in!

15502483421475417.gif

"Oh, hi! Didn't see you there!"

You basically see him placing in pins that look like different pool balls a duck and (some symbols asociated with you and LORD VORTECH) representing the other felt members the host you and lord vortech respectively, before disappearing and then later reappearing while pulling out other pins, always having no pins in the doll while you see him. What is actually happening is that when he places a pin in the doll he gets transported to a universe where the person it represents is dead, and when he pulls a pin out he is transported to a universe where the person it represents is alive. but you do not know that
(I say this doesn't exist.)
"Hm.."

Suddenly, Juniper walks in!

15502483421475417.gif

"Oh, hi! Didn't see you there!"
(WTF?)

except the main timline is not affected so the characters still live in the main universe but he visits one where they are dead and if he removes the pin of a dead character they do not revive in the main timeline instead he just visits one where they are alive, this reality will always be the main timeline.

just click the word felt in my first post to see what their powers are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom