tModLoader The Random Mod

Trololololol

Skeletron Prime
Hey, everyone, I am Trololololol(five o)

So when T mod loader first came out, I always wanted to make a big mod that everyone can just add whatever they want into the game, and I think this is what T mod loader and the entire mod thing suppose to do. Buttt now, I feel like that many people don't really get their opportunity to do so. Now, after nights and nights of not being able to sleep(mainly because of league of legend), I finally decided that I should step up and make a mod that everyone can just post random sprites and codes and those things will be used. And I think that will be pretty awesome

Now to the main topic, this mod or project is going to be pretty big if you guys really liked idea, so I really hope that I can get some help from you guys out there, especially coders, since I am pretty decent at spriting, and if anyone out there wants to help me make this mod, I would very appreciate it!

now you guys can start throwing ideas at me!!!

Hey, everyone, I am Trololololol(five o)

So when T mod loader first came out, I always wanted to make a big mod that everyone can just add whatever they want into the game, and I think this is what T mod loader and the entire mod thing suppose to do. Buttt now, I feel like that many people don't really get their opportunity to do so. Now, after nights and nights of not being able to sleep(mainly because of league of legend), I finally decided that I should step up and make a mod that everyone can just post random sprites and codes and those things will be used. And I think that will be pretty awesome

Now to the main topic, this mod or project is going to be pretty big if you guys really liked idea, so I really hope that I can get some help from you guys out there, especially coders, since I am pretty decent at spriting, and if anyone out there wants to help me make this mod, I would very appreciate it!

now you guys can start throwing ideas at me!!!
Hi there @Trololololol, since this is still in the planning stages, looking for a team, and with no real work or content that can be shown, I'll move this to the General Mod Discussion section.

Once you actually have a mod that has work and content, that will be the time to make a Work-In-Progress thread.

Good luck on your project.

Back
Top Bottom