Items The Rapier- seriously why don't we have one of these yet?!

Darkwraith332

Skeletron
The Rapier, possibly one of the most famous types of swords ever to exist. It currently, to my knowledge, doesn't have a presence in Terraria. I don't like it. I don't like it at all.
Let's fix it!

The Rapier.
rapier.png
Yeah, that. It doesn't work like the other swords.

50 Damage- pretty low, for where I'm having us get it.

Fast Speed- slightly faster than the Night's Edge.

High Crit rate- much higher than other weapons, but they do less damage.

It has a special ability, too. You can hold down the attack button, and the weapon will remain outstretched, and you can move it around like a constant spear. If an enemy hits you while it is pointed at them, you will take damage, but your enemy will take double the weapons normal damage.

It's normal attack is a stab that can be made in any direction.

It has low knockback.

Tell me what you think! I'll add the obtaining method later.

I had an idea too, where it was a shortsword found in Dungeon chests that had a range comparable to the size of the Dark Lance outstretched in front of you. Pierces infinitely but can't aim. Just a random idea I had.

The reason I am allergic to having it as a shortsword is that weapons of this style weren't short, so it doesn't make sense.

The reason I am allergic to having it as a shortsword is that weapons of this style weren't short, so it doesn't make sense.
Would be cool as an ultra-long variety! And then maybe an upgrade where it shoots a laser, maybe dropped by the Martians?

But it's your suggestion, I'm just gonna make my own thread when this one dies so it won't be suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom