Map-Adventure The Rinist King

This map is now released and open for playtesters. PM me if you want to playtest.

Howdy everybody. I've put heavy work into a map obviously called The Rinist King, so I'm of course uploading it here. For an idea as to what it has, I would reccomend looking in Screenshots -> Block by Block, and Map Status -> Current Accomplishments to get an idea without spoiling it for yourself, but you can see more if you need a better idea.

NSxox8N.png

Kyq85Cn.png

CSAZrF4.png

SyhHTEz.png

ELXxMCX.png

gcqnYSP.png

VXNCF5N.png

ctSemRr.png

3XvlQet.png
cYYZMd3.png

P4WIhFd.png

2R7i2zD.png

YA61SNw.png

BDkdsGE.png

DnyJLEm.png
-8 areas filled with parkour and combat challenges to explore
-Minor story elements and foreshadowing
-2 different endings
-Bonus code challenges for a higher difficulty and true ending
-Souped up parkour with occasional traps, spikes, or combat at the same time
-Many shortcuts to make it easier to get back when you die
-Improve based on future playtesting feedback
-Ahamling27, got me into the wiring and adventure map communities. He may not have playtested this map, but it definitely wouldn't be here without him.
-InstaFiz, changed the previous world's expert status and convinced me to get t-edit.
-Bloody of the pedguin server, helped decorating the granite caves
-My brother, playtesting
-MemeMaster of the pedguin server, playtesting
-Electroman102, playtesting

I hope you all enjoy the map!
Map download: The Rinist King

Last edited:
This post is being re-used, view the original version here:
Update: Steam has deleted the files (for some reason only the ones I care about) for fun. Expect delays and maybe a full canceling of this map. Image tagged in well boys we did it blank is no more

Edit to update: While rebuilding, I did not feel demotivated and the areas were able to receive alot more polish. Of what has been rebuilt, it stands much stronger because of it. The reset is beginning to seem like a blessing in disguise. I want to make it clear that I have the time and motivation to continue this map, and will try to do so until and after its release.

Edit 2: The map has been fully recovered and is now moving forward with new content.

The new section here is a WWPBFAQIIDAATH (What would probably be frequently asked questions if I didn't already answer them here) and also where I'll put answers to any questions real people might have.
How do the code challenges work?
The code challenges appear throughout areas (you won't miss them) and include parkour and mobs (and a boss fight once). At the end you get a piece of the code that can later be used to get a true ending. Make sure to flip a switch in the kings palace (it's labeled) to be able to access the code-related content.

How long is this map?
I would expect 2-6 hours from a casual player, but it depends on whether you do the code challenge.

How many code challenges are there?

Is this map beatable in its current state?
No, bring a rod of discord to the granite caves.

How many major areas are there?
8, though you will only encounter 7 a playthrough

Last edited:
assuming this piece is not intentional, but there are large amounts of zombies and demon eyes in the starting area, making the parkour much harder, I've died repeatedly on this section due to this + the skeletons I keep triggering.
sorry if this seems like complaining, just trying to give feedback

I'll see about putting peace candles there tommorow. I might be able to do a bit more, but I'll have to test. Thanks for pointing this out!

At the request of @NightDragon72, the battlegrounds and many other areas have received doses of peace candles. I also changed the type of wall from natural dirt wall to player placed dirt wall, which should eliminate spawns entirely in the battlegrounds. Download the latest patch here: The Rinist King

Last edited:
A patch has been released! This one fixes many broken teleporters and makes the switch in the kings palace more ovibus. Download it with any of the above links.

This map is now released and open for playtesters. PM me if you want to playtest.

Howdy everybody. I've put heavy work into a map obviously called The Rinist King, so I'm of course uploading it here. For an idea as to what it has, I would reccomend looking in Screenshots -> Block by Block, and Map Status -> Current Accomplishments to get an idea without spoiling it for yourself, but you can see more if you need a better idea.

NSxox8N.png

Kyq85Cn.png

CSAZrF4.png

SyhHTEz.png

ELXxMCX.png

gcqnYSP.png

VXNCF5N.png

ctSemRr.png

3XvlQet.png
cYYZMd3.png

P4WIhFd.png

2R7i2zD.png

YA61SNw.png

BDkdsGE.png

DnyJLEm.png
-8 areas filled with parkour and combat challenges to explore
-Minor story elements and foreshadowing
-2 different endings
-Bonus code challenges for a higher difficulty and true ending
-Souped up parkour with occasional traps, spikes, or combat at the same time
-Many shortcuts to make it easier to get back when you die
-Improve based on future playtesting feedback
-Ahamling27, got me into the wiring and adventure map communities. He may not have playtested this map, but it definitely wouldn't be here without him.
-InstaFiz, changed the previous world's expert status and convinced me to get t-edit.
-Bloody of the pedguin server, helped decorating the granite caves
-My brother, playtesting
-MemeMaster of the pedguin server, playtesting
-Electroman102, playtesting

I hope you all enjoy the map!
Map download: The Rinist King

The download link doesnt work

@TheWorfer27 Ok... i have a problem
I defeated the EoW and saved the robot boi but now there im stuck.
he says that in her syable can send me to a shroom castle or something but when i go his stable there is nothing.
PLS HALP

Last edited:
I will look at the versions I have and make sure the stable is functional in all of them. However, you may have just not noticed that the stable next to the church has opened. Can you try that out when you get the chance? (Step on the door-like rectangle in the stable)

Edit: I see the problem now, thank you for pointing this out.

Thanks! (also put A LOT of peace candles at the crystal city, the amount of harpy in there is very unfair)
Good idea. I'll release a patch soon, and for some strange reason you will keep the same bed, meaning that you won't have to redo much. Alternatively, you can dig through the left wall of the battlegrounds and use my secret teleporter hub to go to the next area, the
Mushroom fortress

Back
Top Bottom